• donate-be-a-hero.png

Increase From 60 To 80%

Rate this topic

CShock

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks all and Bob K, it does feel good. Once I took the advice that was offered regarding patience and taking up another hobby (because checking e-benefits had become my hobby) I learned to relax and enjoy the long awaited success stories of others. Was it easy waiting...about as easy as passing a kidney stone (the size of a peanut) through the male anatomy but I made it.

Lastly just to add some humor, the VA process is difficult but I'd prefer that over a kidney stone the size of a peanut. :)

Have a great day all!

funny thing about those kidney stones is even the ones the size of a popcorn kernal feel like they are the size of a golfball!

• 2 weeks later...

funny thing about those kidney stones is even the ones the size of a popcorn kernal feel like they are the size of a golfball!

Ouch!

Thanks all and Bob K, it does feel good. Once I took the advice that was offered regarding patience and taking up another hobby (because checking e-benefits had become my hobby) I learned to relax and enjoy the long awaited success stories of others. Was it easy waiting...about as easy as passing a kidney stone (the size of a peanut) through the male anatomy but I made it.

Lastly just to add some humor, the VA process is difficult but I'd prefer that over a kidney stone the size of a peanut. :)

Have a great day all!

OHHHHHHH you're supposed to find a DIFFERENT hobby...hmmmm maybe I should try that! (cause i check it ALL THE TIME.) HAHA

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use