Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Contacting Members Of Congress/senate

Rate this question

SpcDearman

Question

Ok guys I know that I should probably not but I am so tired of not knowing what is going on. I believe that I need to get others involved with my process. I have all of my issues well documented in my medical records for everything that I am claiming. I started this process on 05/11 and am still waiting. i have no need for nexus statements, IMO's, buddy statements, etc.. due to having everything well documented. i am claiming bilateral shoulder (hadit search for so confused) bilateral knee, and lung condition. I have been to 2 separate C&P's and have not had the examiner use any equipment other than an Mri machine to diagnose my torn tendons, torn rotator cuff, hills sachs deformity, and bankhart lessions. I have just been sent back to review of evidence once again. What are we reviewing. I see no future C&P exams for a CORRECTevaluation. My question is. Who should I go to first. Should I seek assistance from a Congressman or a Senator. If i knew what was going on then i would let this ride. I tired of being kept in the dark. Funny thing is, I have been told that I will need surgery for my right shoulder. I asked the VA to check with orthopedics to see if my PT would begin again since they stopped. Thsi was yesterday. Today I check ebennies and see review of evidence again. This is so bogus. Please do not expect an anser to any reply for about 2 hours. I am leaving work and going to have a coldie. :) Thaks guys.

Dearmeat---

• Answers 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Here's a little look-see inside a VARO for you.

http://nation.time.c...s-main-mostpop1

VARO - Winston - Salem, NC.tiff

Uhmmmm thanks Carlie...now not only do I have to be concerned about how long it is taking overall...I have to worry that the building will fall down on top of my claim....sheesh.

Looking at all this paperwork, I would like to remind the VA that we are no longer in the 1950-60s. We now have a thing called computers, scanners, and other technology. When, I worked at DOD, we had that stuff back in the mid-1980s. Maybe, if the VA would cut down on the bonus money, they could afford the right equipment to get the job done. JMHO

Papa

It may not do any good at all unless more Senators and Reps communicate to the VA Secretary their displeasure with the way things are going. Personally, I do not care who caused this, the only thing that I'm interested in is getting it fixed. We have too many Veterans out there who are suffering needlessly.

Papa

I appreciate the excoriating letter by Sen. Cornyn, but it's all meaningless unless he actually holds them accountable.

CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable FBPhotoZoom