Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Finanlly

Rate this topic

WVSERVER

Congratulations on your win. I would seriously consider keeping up the fight for the denied claims. You never know when they may worsen and you will need care for them. I fought the VA for nearly 20 years about bad knees and flat feet that were caused by 13 years of jumping up and down off of tracked vehicles. I mainly wanted to at least service connected them with VA because they will only get worse as I age. My knees already are showing arthritis and my feet bother me all the time.I was recently awarded 50% for bilateral Ples Planus (feet) and 10% for each knee.These ratings bumped me up to 90%..So don't ever give up and don't let the VA off the hook....................Grid

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey make sure you are going to the doctor for allergic rhinettis and sinus. If i were you i would got to the va medical clinic, because when they do your claim they are going to pulled your record from the va medical clinic. These two dignosis are simliar and effective the same parts of the body. If you have a private doctor make sure you document it. don't forget to read up on the symtoms and make sure you tell the doctor your symtoms because if they don't write it down, then they are going to mess you up.

Reddit

P.S. don' t ever ask for a increase in Gerd(hiatal hernia) unless you are having surgery on your stomach and they are removing part of it, they would try to decrease it.

Good job on your claim.

Thanks for the replies everyone. I think I am still in shockohmy.png . It feels good to be debt free expect for my wife student loans and to also have 3 month of my salary in the bank. I am not even sure what to do next. On my next day off I will be going to the local VAMC and regeristing for helth care.

WVSERVER Congrats to you and your family! Enjoy your success it encourages and motivates all waiting for a decision.

Good Luck, Keep Healthy, Thank You For Your Service and God Bless You!

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use