Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Approved For Voc Rehab In Under 45 Days

Rate this topic

Jim MAC

Went on line to ebenfits aka epeggy. Applied for Voc rehab. Went to my appt on Wed and was approved for Voc rehab all this in under 45 days. Go back Monday for some time to test, I wish the rest of the VA moved this quick.

Edited by Jim MAC

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats on this great news! Voc Rehab is my husband's next step after he receives his percentage (which is in the works as we speak). He wants approval in time for Fall 2013 class registration. Very encouraging news. Thanks.

Edited by Kimmy

Congrats and wishing is well just wishing LOL. Sometimes things move and other times(mostly) things just stare back at ya. Keep hope alive and strive for the best.

God Bless

• 2 weeks later...

I was using Voc Rehab since May 2011 to January 2013 and I had to recently stop using it because the cervical and lumbar issues were seriously affecting my studies. I go from a 3.8 to a now 3.4 is not good. I couldn't complete my assignments nor could I read anymore. The medication they have me on I tend to forget 5 minutes after I read something.

Be careful and do not overdue yourself. The more stress you have the more issues you will have. Best of luck....

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use