Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

E/d What % If Any

Rate this question

mojo13

Question

I put and in for ED on a fully developed claim form on 1/2/2013 secondary to ptsd. Was call on Saturday to make an appointment for my C/P . My appointment was made for Monday the 4th of March which I attended. The doctor looked at my Meds and saw I was taking anti depresion pills for 3 years in high dose and ask me many questions.. The exam went well 30 min or so. Doctor came right and said the ED was from medication. Here my question how do they rate this smc? or % ??? Doctor said its all up to rater, he just writes up the cause. Thanks

• Answers 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

I got 0% for ED, They called it "Deformity of the Penis" 0% -service connected. I did get SMC for Loss of Creative organ--- $105.00 - I think it s**k.

I know most Vet's don't agree with me. Lost of sex is still important.

• HadIt.com Elder

That's the problem w/most men - they think w/their penis. They tell me there are other forms of sex, where the penis may not be needed but at my "age" I can't remember them. ;-) I think sex is less important w/age, but then maybe that's just me.

pr

I got 0% for ED, They called it "Deformity of the Penis" 0% -service connected. I did get SMC for Loss of Creative organ--- $105.00 - I think it s**k.

I know most Vet's don't agree with me. Lost of sex is still important.

That's the problem w/most men - they think w/their penis. They tell me there are other forms of sex, where the penis may not be needed but at my "age" I can't remember them. ;-) I think sex is less important w/age, but then maybe that's just me.

pr

Philip, me and you have had this discussion and we do not agree and thats fine. I wish I could think with my penis. It gone away because they had cut out of inside. I wear pads to protect and to remind me what I lost

Your right there is other forms of love and sex as you get older. My wife and me have a good relationship with the help of God.

I don't hang my hat on the sex thing, but I hang my hat on that VA not given me or anybody more 0 % precent a service connection. If I'm totally deformed it should be 100%.....

Thank you for your side, and thank you for your Service..