Rate this question

stillhere

Question

• Answers 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Sad but it happens. I'm just glad they got caught. By the way, not much pisses me off these days. I'm more pissed that our society has lost it's common sense and ability to actually "think."

pr

Actually, one of favorite T-shirts says " Common Sense is so rare these days that it should be classified as a "super power". It usually gets lots of comments from people that they agree, or just smile, or chuckle.

Marty

USAF 20yrs

MSgt. Retired 1987

SC 70%

TDIU 100%

• HadIt.com Elder

The employee was the mastermind, He will be fired and prosecuted and go to jail.

J

A Veteran is a person who served this country. Treat them with respect.

A Disabled Veteran is a person who served this country and bears the scars of that service regardless of when or where they served.

Treat them with the upmost respect. I do. Rejection is not a sign of failure. Failure is not an option, Medical opinions and evidence wins claims. Trust in others is a virtue but you take the T out of Trust and you are left with Rust so be wise about who you are dealing with.

this same thing happened in Louisville, KY about 5-6 years ago I believe. There were two from the VA, the NSO supervisor for DAV, his mother and another 2-3 veterans were all involved.

The guy's mother from DAV was rated at 100%, never served in service, one veteran was a pilot with delta, receiving 100%. I do remember that all those involved were receiving pay at 100%. They all received jail time with the exception of the guys mom, she got no time but did have to pay the money back.

So this type of activity is far from being an isolated incident and it's a shame that there are those that scam fellow veterans, it makes me sick as it should each and every veteran !!!!

• HadIt.com Elder

Was that the same dude who had the Southwest Pilot involved also?

I remember this one.

J

A Veteran is a person who served this country. Treat them with respect.

A Disabled Veteran is a person who served this country and bears the scars of that service regardless of when or where they served.

Treat them with the upmost respect. I do. Rejection is not a sign of failure. Failure is not an option, Medical opinions and evidence wins claims. Trust in others is a virtue but you take the T out of Trust and you are left with Rust so be wise about who you are dealing with.

• HadIt.com Elder

Big fakes usually like to add a few medals for valor and fake having 3 tours in Nam or 6 tours in Afghanistan. The fact that most living RVN vets today will die from some AO presumptive disease is driving many of our draft dodging congress critters wild since the spouses will get a small DIC pension.