• donate-be-a-hero.png

Fdc Grant

Rate this topic

JT24usn

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks. Now they can take my file and send it to BVA for hopefully the increase. If I get it great. If I do t. I got more than what I thought and they can put my claim folder and the dungeon.

Still trudging through work. Not much to spend as it was only a month, but I did get my year old dependency claim done. I'm just glad all of this was said and done before I'm furloughed.

Bad news is I just got an email that states November comp payments may not go out if we are still in Government Shutdown.

Edited by BakerGeckos

• HadIt.com Elder

To go from 10% to 70% took me 30 years. I got so much bad advocacy for the first 29 years from DAV and VFW no wonder it took me so long. I never even knew what TDIU was until I logged onto Hadit.

John

Put claim in 28aug13. Exam 9/5/13 and 9/14/13. Rated 10/1/13.

Grant 50-70 mdd

Grant hemorrhoids 0%

Grant anal leakage 0%

Now:

Mdd 70% (didnt see anywhere for a routine future). Will wait for bbe

Small bowel resection and cholecystectomy 20%

Tinnitus 10%

I know I lost some retro because I didn't file earlier,but getting my information and submitting it up front with FDC paid off. Thanks for all the help on here. Best of luck to all.

Also C&P examiner gave me the missing link on my appeal for small bowel resection and cholecystectomy. She stated vitamin d deficiency due to sc conditions. From 20 to 40 percent under 7328 that is the difference. Malabsorption. Now to submit that and wait for a decision in my appeal.

Congrats! What is the Appeal issue(s)?

Edited by harleyman

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use