VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Preparation For Desicion, Going On Week 4!

Rate this question

Scout Swimmer

Question

If that's what you truly think then consider this: How do you know all/any of your comments posted here on this site aren't closely monitored by the VA either for such "nefarious purposes"???? C'mon Sierra, you know that's purely speculation on your part.

LC

what are they going to do, take that big fat, 1250.00 a month from me, ? guess we will have to turn in the mercedes and out segways.

Just go to ebennies and click on account activity,, everything you click, when you logged in , when you logged out, its all being tracked.

Any personal accounts ive stated on this website, I can back up. Any opinions ive stated, are just that opinions. if they offend you, dont read my posts. Im here to help myself and other veterans. if the truth hurts, will so be it.

Yeah...they track...that's not new info. But to say that they do it for evil reasons is a stetch to me. If you in fact have solid, credible proof (as you say you do) I suggest contacting an official who has oversight of the VA to open an investigation. I know there are many obstacles in our way to getting our claims properly and expeditiously adjudicated but imho, I don't think a battle on this premise is either warranted or worthy of our time or efforts...much bigger battles lie ahead unfortunately.

I would rather concentrate my time/efforts to assisting others and seeing my own case through...Nothing personal bro, I hope you don't take offense.

LC

On my original claim, I was just sort of hoping for 30%. I came back 80%. Sure, claims are taking longer but I think people need to consider that VA staffers are flooded and understaffed as well. I had a conversation with a VA person who works in the St Paul office at a bar not too long ago. I couldn't believe the amount of work that he was telling me it takes to process one single claim. I guess my experience is just a little different maybe idk.

Yeah...they track...that's not new info. But to say that they do it for evil reasons is a stetch to me. If you in fact have solid, credible proof (as you say you do) I suggest contacting an official who has oversight of the VA to open an investigation. I know there are many obstacles in our way to getting our claims properly and expeditiously adjudicated but imho, I don't think a battle on this premise is either warranted or worthy of our time or efforts...much bigger battles lie ahead unfortunately.

I would rather concentrate my time/efforts to assisting others and seeing my own case through...Nothing personal bro, I hope you don't take offense.

LC

No offense take n, thats why we are all here to help, and reign each other in. I guess im not very trusting or confident that the va is fair or honest anymore. Im just grateful that im getting into the know now, and will eventually get what is due.

Just got off the phone with my DAV POA. I got denied. He explained they looked at it as a single traumatic event or diagnoses from the military, not as a secondary to my TBI, in which my mental health practitioner clearly stated and which I have 45 pages of supporting evidence stating exactly that. The rep from the DAV told me it was written up wrong. He is talking with the rater as we speak to change it. I'm pretty upset.