VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Preparation For Desicion, Going On Week 4!

Rate this question

Scout Swimmer

Question

All my claims have been complete in 5 months or less all with only one contention....ptsd increase it has been in prep for decision for 7 days now and today marks 5 months for my most recent claim. So we will see what happens...also i havent seen an expected completion date on ebennies sonve day one of filing

My expected claim date was 12/16/2013 and that's for the whole claim. My prep for decision due date was 11/03/13, and I'm still currently in that phase. I am at a 83.5 combined rating score. Someone told me that the reason it's taking so long is I probably got rated for 100% scheduler and they are just dotting their I's and crossing their t's.

Sure hope so anyway.

do you know that every time you log onto ebenifits it keeps track, of when you were on, how long you stay, what parts of the site you visited, ect. Ever wonder if they may be looking at that info, to see how desperate people are in order to lowball. Maybe in a little paranoid but I consider everything. why are they tracking these things? I would try and just check it once a day, because whats going to happen is going to happen whether u check it or not. your just torturing yourself. dont let this take over your life completely. its not healthy.

Also think abt the computer generated letters they send regularly. its says. We are still processing your claim for COMPENSATION..

I think they are building you up with those letters, to set you up for failure. AFter 2 years of seeing that letter, with the big cap letters. COMPENSATION. it kind of makes you think, your going to get compensation. Then they drop the bomb. DENIED/ I think many vets cannot deal with this let down emotionally and just give up.

It is like your girlfriend promising to come see you in jail for 2 years., then one day you get a letter, saying she left you.

do you know that every time you log onto ebenifits it keeps track, of when you were on, how long you stay, what parts of the site you visited, ect. Ever wonder if they may be looking at that info, to see how desperate people are in order to lowball. Maybe in a little paranoid but I consider everything. why are they tracking these things

If that's what you truly think then consider this: How do you know all/any of your comments posted here on this site aren't closely monitored by the VA either for such "nefarious purposes"???? C'mon Sierra, you know that's purely speculation on your part.

LC