VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Preparation For Desicion, Going On Week 4!

Rate this question

Scout Swimmer

Question

Its so funny I did an IRIS on Eben, and I received a letter day before Christmas eve that said Compensation in bold, we are still working your claim, but due to the backlog at RO timelines can not be accurate at this time. WTH! Happy New Year to all of you and I am proud to say I made it thru another year due to my Family and great friends on here.

Its so funny I did an IRIS on Eben, and I received a letter day before Christmas eve that said Compensation in bold, we are still working your claim, but due to the backlog at RO timelines can not be accurate at this time. WTH! Happy New Year to all of you and I am proud to say I made it thru another year due to my Family and great friends on here.

We all get those letters...they are "generated" automatically by computer based upon time parameters the VA sets based upon when a claim gets inducted at their intake center. It's very easy to read too much into their BS...just MHO.

LC

Yeah...I agree with Meg. Although I respect his right to opine, I don't believe his statement is accurate. Suggest readers get informed and make their own decisions on this topic...

LC

Megh,

You are one tough cookie, but you know your stuff. I have learned a lot from you, and hope to gain as much knowledge as you have provided for others on Hadit. Hope everyone had a safe New Years.

Just go to ebennies and click on account activity,, everything you click, when you logged in , when you logged out, its all being tracked.

Any personal accounts ive stated on this website, I can back up. Any opinions ive stated, are just that opinions. if they offend you, dont read my posts. Im here to help myself and other veterans. if the truth hurts, will so be it.