Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

You're Terminated!

Rate this topic

Loose Cannon

Feeling much better...Just sent the DAV a fax revoking the POA they had as my representative with the VA, effective immediately. I asked that they provide a copy to the VA but 'gonna send the letter RR to my RO in the morning.

Hell, all I wanted was to speak to the DAV woman who was assigned my case...Never once returned calls, messages, or mailings. Gave them the ultimatum to call me by COB today or I was firing them. Guess they could care less...already got my lifetime membership dues years ago!

Beware to all- Choose your VSO very carefully!

LC

"I ADVISE & ENJOIN THOSE WHO DIRECT THIS WEBSITE IN THE TOMORROWS NEVER TO ADVOCATE ANY CAUSE FOR PERSONAL PROFIT OR PREFERMENT. I WOULD WISH IT ALWAYS TO BE 'THE TOCSIN' & TO DEVOTE ITSELF TO THE POLICIES OF EQUALITY & INJUSTICE TO THE UNDERPRIVILEGED.

IF THIS WEBSITE SHOULD AT ANYTIME BE THE VOICE OF SELF-INTEREST OR BECOME THE SPOKESMAN OF PRIVILEGE OR SELFISHNESS IT WOULD BE UNTRUE TO ITS HISTORY."

God Bless you all and Good Luck.

LOOSE CANNON

For Real Solutions For Positive Change Visit http://www.veteranwarriors1.com/index.html

• HadIt.com Elder

Ask them to refund your dues and see what kind of response you get?

Good Job.

J

A Veteran is a person who served this country. Treat them with respect.

A Disabled Veteran is a person who served this country and bears the scars of that service regardless of when or where they served.

Treat them with the upmost respect. I do. Rejection is not a sign of failure. Failure is not an option, Medical opinions and evidence wins claims. Trust in others is a virtue but you take the T out of Trust and you are left with Rust so be wise about who you are dealing with.

Ask them to refund your dues and see what kind of response you get?

Good Job.

J

I think when my claims (Retro, Dependency/Helpless Child, Compensation) are finalized I will do as someone here said and request that they take me off their membership roles. Hope they use my $$ to fill up the vans they use to provide rides to my fellow vets' transportation to/from local VAMC's...That would be acceptable...Other than that, I am done with them.

What amazes me is how many of us have had poor experiences like mine. Not all, but way to many...What a shame.

"I ADVISE & ENJOIN THOSE WHO DIRECT THIS WEBSITE IN THE TOMORROWS NEVER TO ADVOCATE ANY CAUSE FOR PERSONAL PROFIT OR PREFERMENT. I WOULD WISH IT ALWAYS TO BE 'THE TOCSIN' & TO DEVOTE ITSELF TO THE POLICIES OF EQUALITY & INJUSTICE TO THE UNDERPRIVILEGED.

IF THIS WEBSITE SHOULD AT ANYTIME BE THE VOICE OF SELF-INTEREST OR BECOME THE SPOKESMAN OF PRIVILEGE OR SELFISHNESS IT WOULD BE UNTRUE TO ITS HISTORY."

God Bless you all and Good Luck.

LOOSE CANNON

For Real Solutions For Positive Change Visit http://www.veteranwarriors1.com/index.html

they are walking on very thin ice with me as well. the only reason I havent fired them is I dont want the va to see dissention in the ranks so to speak. I dont want them to " see" that things arent honky dorey between myself and my appointed " help" . as they may take it as a prompt to deny me. I n any form of battle you never show weakness or percieved weakness.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use