Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

After 14Yrs Of Fighting Rated 50% For Sleep Apnea

Rate this topic

Jeffersonrl68

• HadIt.com Elder

Does anyone think it is possible via Bash to get OSA secondary to DMII? I was SC'ed for DMII about five year ago and seemed to have gained weight since then and gotten OSA. I went for sleep study because my wife said I snored much more in last few years. I have PN in my feet which makes exercise difficult and take opiates for SC pain. Also 70% for various mental conditions.

John

Howdy and Congrats ! your willingness to keep your attitude positive is an example, i hope you're life touches other struggling vet locally. Surely, there are vets returning from battle that have a seemingly endless fight with the VA to get the care and compensation for severe injuries and diseases they rightfully deserve. Kuddos !

Does anyone think it is possible via Bash to get OSA secondary to DMII? I was SC'ed for DMII about five year ago and seemed to have gained weight since then and gotten OSA. I went for sleep study because my wife said I snored much more in last few years. I have PN in my feet which makes exercise difficult and take opiates for SC pain. Also 70% for various mental conditions.

John

John,

If Dr. Bash say he can do it....BELIEVE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use