Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Another Finally Story!

Rate this topic

wfdyer1

Almost three years not hearing anything,had been flagged for hardship a year ago,tried DAV ,tried politicians,tried everything but got nowhere.I went to our regional office in Phoenix on Thurs the 10th of April and talked to a young gentleman about having been evicted from my place of residency of 10 years and he had me sign a statement and then he hand carried it to the decision makers.Guess what,that's all it took.This kid accomplished what congressmen,VSO's and I couldn't do for three painful years in 15 minutes.When they tell you they do things in the order received it's all bull.It takes finding someone that cares to do the right thing and follows through.I received my SOC on Tues. the 15th stating I was increased from 10% to 70% for PTSD retro back to Oct 2010.Not thrilled yet because I've read horror stories about people not getting their retro for months.Dont know what happens from here but at least I've gotten some response.Thanks to all you guys out here on HADIT.COM.You've all helped me hang in there.I just hope now they dont take forever with the reto as I owe alot of it to family and friends.

That is fantastic news. It may not be the whole full course, but patience my friend. Your persistence and dedication will pay off. One day at a time, one victory at a time. Don't stop and don't give up. Fight till your last breath. You and your family are worth it.

it will come soon im sure, good news. !!!

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use