VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

C&p Completed Today

Rate this question

NavyWife

Question

Well I'm pretty stoked about how the C&P went today!

Doc was nice. I thought it would take about 10 minutes, but took 30. Doc was very thorough.

said we should have a decision within 30 to 90 days.

went off the DBQ exactly!

She saw we had a QTC exam coming up and gave some good advice. Said afterwards to get a copy, tell the release of information office to look in the "Vista Imaging" system to get a copy for QTC exams.

We gave her a single page statement of symptoms and issues and she was happy to receive it.

one down...one to go!

I hope everything works out in your favor and you get correctly rated this time. Good Idea on the printed page of problems. I'm going to use that for my next one.

I'll join in with wishing well for you and yours. The exams are stressful enough, let alone the wait for a decision. All the best!

• HadIt.com Elder

I have been to many C&P exams and they still make me nervous because I always feel I am going to get screwed somehow. These exam doctors have mislead me, lied to me, accused me of fraud, and misinterpreted every word I said at one time or another. I remember having an exam by a neurologist who said I had PN in my hands due to DMII. Another exam doctor who was an internist said my PN was not related to DMII. Guess whose word and opinion the VA took? You are not home and in the barn until you get the letter from VA saying you are SC and your percentage is correct.

John