VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

The Retro Checks Keep Coming!

Rate this topic

For the 1st time in 14yrs I personally received a call from my rater at the Baltimore Regional office. She was awesome in getting EVERYTHING back dated to my date of discharge in 2000 because it was proven it happen in service!!!!!

Two huge amounts were deposited into my account today....Ebenefits was down earlier and I couldn't check....all i can say is WOW....waiting on the big envelope to break down my 100% schedular permanent!!!!!!

The retro check I will receive is for my daughter who is now a sophomore in college...all of Tuituions and monthly stipend of lil over $1,000 will be paid ALL back!!!! Each day is great day but this May 1, 2014 will always be special!!!!!!

Bottom line...WHATEVER YOU DO....DON'T GIVE UP...KEEP FIGHTING....I AM A LIVING WITNESS.....14YRS LATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For the 1st time in 14yrs I personally received a call from my rater at the Baltimore Regional office. She was awesome in getting EVERYTHING back dated to my date of discharge in 2000 because it was proven it happen in service!!!!!

Two huge amounts were deposited into my account today....Ebenefits was down earlier and I couldn't check....all i can say is WOW....waiting on the big envelope to break down my 100% schedular permanent!!!!!!

The retro check I will receive is for my daughter who is now a sophomore in college...all of Tuituions and monthly stipend of lil over $1,000 will be paid ALL back!!!! Each day is great day but this May 1, 2014 will always be special!!!!!!

Bottom line...WHATEVER YOU DO....DON'T GIVE UP...KEEP FIGHTING....I AM A LIVING WITNESS.....14YRS LATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow....Congratulations! ! If you don't mind sharing, what were your conditions and what was the breakdown of your conditions? Was your claim at the BVA? Again congratulations on your HUGE VICTORY!!!

Shyne-I

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use