VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

10 Years Of Pain To Get 90%, I'm Not Done Yet Va Possible Error, More Pain To Come

Rate this topic

marine0816

Others on here have said you can go to Ebenefits and pretend to start a new claim. At about the 10th page or thereabouts, it should tell you

what your current ratings are for each individual rating.

Beware the 4.25 is the combined ratings table. It adds up your issues using VA math, not regular addition. It takes A LOT to get from 90% to 100%.

Yes thank you. I have 9 service connected

Items that can put me over the 100% mark. Which is in sight using the BL factor, I'll just be patient and appreciate this small Victory

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My suspicions on VA error was warranted.. They screwed my rating up totally and they even forgot to include the"Rating Decision " letter in the BBE packet(WTF) . Now I have to travel 50 miles to pick it up at the RO. I'm trying remain positive but it's hard when VA takes an eternity to acknowledge claims, then Veterans have to spend another eternity to correct the errors.. I will stay calm and seek the best game plan for my appeal.

• 2 weeks later...
  • HadIt.com Elder

ON the surface, from the posted remarks, a 90% rating is likely to be enough to warrant a 100%TDIU rating and amount.

I don't know what the VA paperwork sent actually says. If it didn't mention consideration for TDIU, it's likely an incomplete decision.

fight like a warrior for every damned crum!!!!

Heh it's not like the VA has a good track record for doing things right. Take in the victory and breathe for a little bit. Enjoy it. Patience. I know that is a hard word to swallow but enjoy what you've managed to accomplish. It's not a good fight if it's not a long one. : ) congrats.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use