Wow!

Rate this topic

jeffs17

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HadIt.com Elder

Congrats. That is a miracle. I got TDIU first before getting SSDI benefits. I had to go to the admin hearing with a judge as someone above had to. I think the judge was sympathetic to Veterans but it still took over a year.

USMC 1st Battalion 1st Marines 1st Marine Division 91-95

100% P&T

"The willingness with which our young people are likely to serve in any war, no matter how justified, shall be directly proportional to how they perceive the Veterans of earlier wars were treated and appreciated by their nation."

George Washington

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats!

100% - Tricuspid regurgitation (claimed as cardiovascular disease, cardiomyopathy, and RVF), 60% - Pulmonary Vascular Disease
40% - Chronic venous stasis edema, right lower extremity, 40% - Chronic venous stasis edema, left lower extremity, 30% - Depressive Disorder

0% - scar, right leg ulceration, 0% - scar, left leg ulceration, 0% - scar secondary to pulmonary embolization, status post inferior cava filter implantation

0% - SMC (K-1) loss of use of a creative organ, SMC (S-1) - Entitled to special monthly compensation under 38 U.S.C. 1114, subsection (s) and 38 CFR 3.350(i)

• HadIt.com Elder

I got SSD in 4 months they even backdated my start to last day I actually worked so I got a nice retro check. VA took 5 and 1/2 years and they backdated 27 months short of time I filed.

Congrats on your win.

Edited by Pete53

Veterans deserve real choice for their health care.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use