Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Bbe Came Today 100% Initial Ptsd

Rate this topic

Mikemmlj

Congrats... way to hang in there.. thank you for your service.!!!!

I fought for my country , now I'm fighting my country ... Something is not Right Here!!!

Congrats!

100% - Tricuspid regurgitation (claimed as cardiovascular disease, cardiomyopathy, and RVF), 60% - Pulmonary Vascular Disease
40% - Chronic venous stasis edema, right lower extremity, 40% - Chronic venous stasis edema, left lower extremity, 30% - Depressive Disorder

0% - scar, right leg ulceration, 0% - scar, left leg ulceration, 0% - scar secondary to pulmonary embolization, status post inferior cava filter implantation

0% - SMC (K-1) loss of use of a creative organ, SMC (S-1) - Entitled to special monthly compensation under 38 U.S.C. 1114, subsection (s) and 38 CFR 3.350(i)

Hang in there...it will get better. You should seek legal advice about the fiduciary. It seems to me that it should take more than one dr. opinion to make that kind of decision. At least you have your mom. Hopefully she will be generous about letting you have your own money. Good luck.

• HadIt.com Elder

Congratulations on the 100%. That can be hard to obtain!

I'd suggest that you also make a visit to www.vawatchdog.org, and read and heed

the section(s) that cover the VA's fiduciary scheme.

It can be difficult, time consuming, and expensive to regain the right to own and use firearms

when the VA gets you involved with a fiduciary.

Thanks for the website info. Things have been going well but on wait list for some treatment at VA and one group my Social Worker recommended rejected me due to my anger issues.

Love to read this

Great news

Delay, Delay, Delay another thousand Vets will die today. This has been almost a 9 year trip thru the VA maze.

Jim

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use