Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Feeling Guilty

Rate this topic

toyotafan

• 1 month later...

Relax and enjoy your deserved compensation for your loss of heath. My husband feels exactly the way you do and I keep reminding him what he gave us health wise . It is interesting the guilt many vets feel after success. it will get better. Take care .

patsy

• In Memoriam

Welcome to Hadit.

Screw the WWP and the VSO's and CBOE's. If you would like to donate please consider Hadit.com. We are having support problems and would like to stay around for people like you.

Thanks,

Stretch

Totally agree with Stretch.

Hadit is the best veteran's website you will find. Totally dedicated to helping veterans and their families. JMO

• 2 weeks later...

It still amazes me how many Veterans and their families are not even aware that they are entitled to earned benefits.

Welcome to Hadit.

Screw the WWP and the VSO's and CBOE's. If you would like to donate please consider Hadit.com. We are having support problems and would like to stay around for people like you.

Thanks,

Stretch

I have to agree with Pete and Stretch.

From Pete... What you said + "or feel to guilty to file a claim" - Toyotafan, you probably weren't far from this...

From Stretch... I've seen family mentioned by a few folks, and I'm pretty new here, but these people, from the young getting out of the military looking at life ahead with serious concerns about how they can make it with problems caused by their service, to those who have been around a lot longer who have dealt with old problems and old problems causing new ones. Brothers and sisters, possibly papas or moms. Everyone who comes here, does so for a purpose. Some out of curiosity, others in desperate need. Camaraderie? To help ease the pain of another, commiserate? For a distraction from the pain by trying to help in some small way? Searching for help or an answer to a question... For whatever reason, we're here. Asking questions, conducting research, congratulating... living?

I will be spending quite a bit of time in the "Success" section every time I get depressed, in a way, sharing in your joy.

Chuck.

• HadIt.com Elder

Just imagine you are collecting for millions of poor WWI, WWII, Korea and Vietnam vets who got nothing. Uncle same owes us. My great, great grandfather came home from the Civil War stone deaf with not a penny in his pocket, and no shoes on his feet. I am collecting for him.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use