VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Feeling Guilty

Rate this topic

toyotafan

Well,

I got my second disability deposit today. The guilty feeling seems to be a lot less! I'm probably just going to divert the funds to the kids college education fund. Hopefully, they'll be in a better position to get through school and not have to put on a uniform like I did unless they want to. Happy Labor day to everyone!

• HadIt.com Elder

For those who feel that they are not worthy to receive earned benefits it is really the VA's job to make the determinations. I don't know why but I really not concerned about some that get benefits that are iffy I worry about the thousands maybe 100's of thousands that the VA has not done their job.

It still amazes me how many Veterans and their families are not even aware that they are entitled to earned benefits.

There is no such thing as an over-compensated Veteran.

I agree 1 hundred thousand, two hundred trillion, five hundred billion percent

I channel any extra energy I have into volunteering at teh VA clinic where I go. Most of my issues are chronic pain or depression related, but im still mobile and I get around okay, whereas there are others down there that do not. I hang out with them in the waiting area, smokeroom, etc, and just ' hang' and talk.

Congratulations, relax and enjoy.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use