VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Another Va Employee Caught Scamming

Rate this question

63SIERRA

Question

The reason she got caught is the bank called the guy up who she had set up the bank account for the funds to go into , and asked him to verify some information, he told them he didnt set up an account (because he really didnt and didnt know she did),, . That is what triggered the investigation. Had she told her " associate" abt the account, and that they may be calling, she would have gotten away with it.

There no perfect crime Folks..

Edited by 63SIERRA

I would love to see her cell phone records and see who was in her " circles" ...Maybe find out who her shopping buddy is..

Everything leads to money.

• HadIt.com Elder

I would hope the Federal Government would not hire a Convicted Felon.

I wonder how they caught her? anyone else involved or just have not been caught yet? I can't understand why her Daddy put up with it if is a Veteran?

It makes me sick knowing that there's thousands of needed veterans out there waiting for their claims to be rated and while scraping to make ends meet & eating beans and patatos some awful person pulls this, she should have pay every penny back & sale her 300.000 house and furniture and probably a 50..000 auto.

plus do 20 years in Federal Prison.

Edited by Buck52

Dude, Ive been getting the shaft from Waco since 1996.. how do you think I feel.

I think you are pissed! I have read many of your post and seems you have gotten a raw deal for some time.

Seems to me there were others involved and yes she probably reviewed and denied claims that should have been approved. I would love the opportunity to investigate this and have the claims she reviewed over last two years re-evaluated.