Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Vet And Wife Indicted For Fraud

Berta

What a piece of crap this guy is,his wife is just as guilty.He appeared in court March 20th,2014,anyone know the outcome? Presumed innocent until proven guilty my ass.

UPDATE

I must have psychic powers like Ms Cleo.........

They were BOTH Indicted.

http://www.justice.gov/usao-wdny/pr/holland-couple-indicted-connection-fraudulent-receipt-veterans-benefits-and-workers

GRADUATE ! Nov 2nd 2007 American Military University !

When thousands of Americans faced annihilation in the 1800s Chief

Osceola's response to his people, the Seminoles, was

simply "They(the US Army)have guns, but so do we."

Sameo to us -They (VA) have 38 CFR ,38 USC, and M21-1- but so do we.

• HadIt.com Elder

Anytime there is money involved, some creative thinking people will find a way to get it. He is likely one of many doing the same thing.

For example. A big city had staged a bus accident. The bus hit a pole. There was a stunt driver on board. Several people boarded that bus claiming they were passengers.

Another story is these 2 folks in Gilbertsville KY. They had fished Bass Tournaments. They fished during the week and caught fish. Those fish were placed in submerged basket and on tournament day they would pull up to the basket and unload their catch.

The penalties for this type of fraud should be very severe. The punishment should reflect the crime. The fishermen should be put into a basket and submerged.

The crook who stole VA benefits should be medically altered to reflect the condition he was faking.

J

A Veteran is a person who served this country. Treat them with respect.

A Disabled Veteran is a person who served this country and bears the scars of that service regardless of when or where they served.

Treat them with the upmost respect. I do. Rejection is not a sign of failure. Failure is not an option, Medical opinions and evidence wins claims. Trust in others is a virtue but you take the T out of Trust and you are left with Rust so be wise about who you are dealing with.

I hope there sentence is harsh,I can't believe they stole $1,000,000.Most of that I'm sure is VA money.Sickening.

• HadIt.com Elder

The VA doctors must not have examined him. Anyone who uses a wheelchair, regularly, would have their leg muscles atrophy and arm muscles/strength would increase. I think 99yrs, w/o parole, would be a good sentence AND she should be charged, also, as a co-conspirator, w/the same sentence! jmo

pr

WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT. This is a disgrace and makes me sick. Wow. These are the people that make things so difficult for people who actually need help, who deserve help and relief. Stone em I say. Nah just kidding. Well maybe. People like this should be made an example of.

Mr. A

:ph34r: " FIGHT TILL YOUR LAST BREATH " :ph34r: