Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

100% Schedular

Rate this topic

K9MAL

• HadIt.com Elder

Congratulations K9MAL

Take a little time off enjoy your win buddy.....Hope you got the P&T.

...................Buck

Congrats and if you need to, appeal the date, for an EED. If you had a hearing exam in September 2013, that could be the reason or it could be a typo. jmo

pr

Should I submit a NOD for EED or is that a CUE? I'm thinking the NOD would be the easiest route if possible. I called the 1-800 pay number and scheduled a phone call back for Monday so hopefully they could just get it resolved, I'm doubtful of that though.

No luck on the P&T. I checked the mail and got the official letter stating future exams would be scheduled... Hopefully that'll come in time.

Thanks everyone!

Edited by K9MAL

100% schedular is a VA term to describe one single 100% rating for one single disease/injury. Getting 100% total by adding up several ratings is a horse of a different color and probably why you did not get a P&T rating with it simultaneously. Congratulations are in order anyway. Sort out the minutiae on Monday or when you get the smooth tan one. Good work.

100% schedular is a VA term to describe one single 100% rating for one single disease/injury. Getting 100% total by adding up several ratings is a horse of a different color and probably why you did not get a P&T rating with it simultaneously. Congratulations are in order anyway. Sort out the minutiae on Monday or when you get the smooth tan one. Good work.

Thanks for the clarification, I thought that was considered schedular.

Congrats, I know you have been fighting a long time.. sometimes they pay in stages, so you may have more deposits coming.,. now go party like a rock star!!!! :smile:

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use