Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Really 100% P&t I Cant Believe It.

Rate this topic

diver

time to feel the sunshine/// happy happy praise the lord!!!

diver,

First of all, congratulations on your win. Right now you are probably in a surreal state of mind because you still don't know whether to believe it or not. I think every veteran who finally receives the 100% P & T award experiences this same surreal state of mind. When you realize it's true, you feel a great sense of relief.

The AB8 letters are usually accurate but id_firefighter is right, you can't be 100% sure until you receive the official packet. I would also follow PR's advice and print out your AB8 letter and any other letters showing you are 100% P & T.

If you are 100% P & T, you will now have Champva health insurance and Chapter 35 DEA educational benefits available for your eligible family members. You would also be able to use the VA dental clinic. Depending on your state, state benefits could include significant property tax reduction, free disabled veteran vehicle tag, state income tax breaks, etc.

Good luck to you and take care of yourself.

GP

• HadIt.com Elder

I'd bet they rated you P&T yahoooooooo Congratulations on a well deserve win!

enjoy! you and your family enjoy all the extra benefits P&T has.

Again Congratulations!

................Buck

Thank you all! I sent an email to the ro asking her if this was correct and she said yes. She also sent me an electronic copy of my letter to prove it. This is correct I am 100% P&T.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use