Rate this question

RUREADY

Question

Everything you read on Hadit or any other forum is not allways true and

not to your advantage. Be wise at the decisions you make on your claims

everyone don't have the same interest as you. Advice is good but when

the advice is bad what you get from forums and you like certain things

because of something someone says to you that is right for you is not always

the correct answer. I only post when things don't sound right to ME giving advice

is one thing but bad advice is another.People will tell you anything so believe

what you like don't make it right. DONT trust everything you read only what make sense.

A lot of people don't have a clue of whats going on everything shine ant gold. Think for your

self don't sound right it ant. I wont pay for an attorney mistake never will .jmho

Edited by RUREADY

• HadIt.com Elder

If you read Hadit you will find that when someone has a sketchy opinion they are usually called out. Being careful and checking any advice is part of due dilligence. Unless it is a regulation in plain English it is best to check and recheck. The only real verification is when the cash hits your bank

Veterans deserve real choice for their health care.

I thank God for Hadit. I was on the verge of possible med board with 18 + years of service when I came across Hadit.com. I was very confussed and unsure which route to take. As luck would have it I met a service officer through the AL and was told about hadit as well as given information from that VSO. With her advice, hadit, and research, I was able to get my medical conditions properly addressed. It took time, but it also allowed me to retire with 21 years of service. I filed my own claim and was a success the first go round. Now, I share the info that I have and try my best to help others. I love learning all that I can about the claims process. It's like I can't get enough info. I only wish I could do more. My concentration is terrible. It takes me time with paperwork because I am not always able to focus. I do better with veterans who are willing to do the work based on the info I give them. I also encourage them visit hadit and do their own research. You are your best advocate and there is more than one way to do things.

In my opinion, if you dont want a comment on something, dont post it. They will get pro and con opinions. Everytime.

In the post being referred to, the poster could have left that (lawyer) detail out and what he was trying to express "a win" would have still stood on its own. Instead, he took a jab a attorneys.

Attorneys have there place and again, some have had success with them and some have not. I have not used one yet, however, my wife did with SSDI very successfully.

I primarily only relate to what has actually happened to me personally, i.e., not a freind of mine, someong told me, etc..

But I can give a jab out now and again if the subject is for conversation purposes, like lawyers are good or lawyers suck.

Thanks,

Hamslice

“There is no hook my friend. There's only what we do.”  Doc Holiday 

• HadIt.com Elder

I agree with jbasser ''opinions are opinions''

I think if we disagree with someone just agree to disagree, also to me in my opinion a lot of this is stressful anyway and some of us just get to personal & our feelings and emotions take over and some times the results are as stated above.

I think everyone on hadit has good intentions helping veterans with their claims experience, even if some of us don't agree with some of the information, usually it gets resolved and another vet has learned more about the claims process.

Everyone working together here on hadit is what makes hadit the web site it is.

Most of us have learned a lot here on hadit and most of us have a lot more to learn.

jmo

.................Buck

I am not an Attorney or VSO, any advice I provide is not to be construed as legal advice, therefore not to be held out for liable BUCK!!!

Well said Buck.

GP

Sorry you feel like that bud, but I agree with all the Good Folks above. I have been on Hadit for over 3 years, and I would have been lost and never got as far as I have in such a short period. I have all the Degrees in the world, but I was just as Ignorant on VA and SSA guidelines and regulations as the next. In my opinion 99.9% of what is posted on Hadit is very helpful in one form or another. I get your frustration, but as anything else in the world, nothing is perfect. I will say that in my opinion, if Hadit was to Disappear today, a lot of Helpless Homeless and Starving Vets would be lost on the VA path. Hope you feel better about the situation.

100% PTSD

100% Back

60% Bladder Issues

50% Migraines 
30% Crohn's Disease

30% R Shoulder

20% Radiculopathy, Left lower    10% Radiculopathy, Right lower 
10% L Knee  10% R Knee Surgery 2005&2007
10% Asthma
10% Tinnitus
10% Damage of Cranial Nerve II

10% Scars