Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

???? Success 100%

Rate this topic

sharkpen

Good for you,enjoy all,that retro.

sharkpen,

Congratulations on your award. Take advantage of all the new benefits available to you. Free VA dental, Champva healthcare benefits and Chapter 35 DEA educational benefits for eligible family members, base commissary and exchange privileges for you and your family, etc.

Depending on your state, other benefits may be available including substantial reduction in property taxes, free disabled veteran auto tags, free hunting license, free fishing license, free business license, income tax reduction, etc.

Good luck to you and your family.

GP

• Founder

Congratulations, great news.

Tbird

Founder HadIt.com Veteran To Veteran LLC - Founded Jan 20, 1997

HadIt.com Veteran To Veteran | Community Forum | RallyPointFaceBook | LinkedInAbout Me

Time Dedicated to HadIt.com Veterans and my brothers and sisters: 65,700 - 109,500 Hours Over Thirty Years

diary-a-mad-sailor-signature-banner.png

I am writing my memoirs and would love it if you could help a shipmate out and look at it.

I've had a few challenges, perhaps the same as you. I relate them here to demonstrate that we can learn, overcome, and find purpose in life.

The stories can be harrowing to read; they were challenging to live. Remember that each story taught me something I would need once I found my purpose, and my purpose was and is HadIt.com Veterans.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use