Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

70% To 90%

Rate this topic

fmfdoc

Ah, the numbers game. You were at 70 plus 50% gives you half of 30 for 15 for a total of 85 rounded up to 90%. Congrates, well done.

Now you need at least a 70% increase to get to 100% schedular. Isnt VA math great.

I'm sitting at 72, rounded down to 70%. I need one 10 to get me to 2.8 rounded to 3 to get me 75 rounded up to get me 80%.

Fun with math,

Good job,

Hamslice

Congratz ,

fmfdoc and to all, i have been doing this OSA for about over 2 years, it was not diagnosed in service which sux and who new what the heck was OSA in the 90's anyway.. duh.. i had a Chief Neuro from VA write a DBQ that mentioned date and time per review of SRB that i had symptoms but who is he anyway??? he was not the one there when i was in service to diag me so phew.. Now i am on 2nd DRO hearing complete waiting for dec to see if they will link a letter from in service Corpsman who gave a buddy letter on my snoring and along with other witness letters, which i hear is nothing unless it's a sworn affidavit(?) I have been diag by the chief for OSA and have been on the vador inhalator(CPAP) ever since.. still bad sleep. All and all, lets see if my Migraines/TBI/TMJ will help the decision.

The funny Math.. yeah. 70 plus 50 equals 90wtf.. u r spot on Hamslice,

rootbeer22- interesting how no one new about TBI and a lot of conditions back then.. they called it the bell wrong effect most likely or why didnt you were your helmet.. blah...

Well i am in such a bad shape memory and concentration more than physical wise.. that i have a open IU claim that might swindle me out of any back pay for OSA if it were to happen.. a 100 IU would definitely muzzle some into forgetting about contentions and if awarded back pay coming.. VA=Vicious -$$

Got a letter about being kicked out of VocRehab due to non passing and failing grades.. i hope and pray i'm not homeless again..

Good luck to everyone.

fmfdoc,

Congratulations on your new award and increase in combined rating. You should be receiving some retro back to the effective date of your sleep apnea award. Keep watching your direct deposit account for the retro.

Are you under consideration by the VA for 100% TDIU? If not, you are eligible to apply if you are unable to work in significant gainful employment (less than approx. $12,400. Per year). If you are unable to work, you also may want to apply for SSDI. JMO

Good luck to you.

• HadIt.com Elder

jmfdoc congratulations on your boost!

Rootbeer are you SC for your conditions about the Tank gun explosion?

or seeking increase for tbi? or both?

if your SC already for the tbi be sure and check the EED on your decision when you get it , it should go back to the onset when the disability/tbi occurred (1985) of course you need a Dr statement to reflect that.

If they say your EED started when you first file the claim its up to you to appeal that.

(Dr statement) as it is within my opinion that the injury is a result of the Tank miss Firing and is likely as not 50%greater to have caused this veterans injury results in tbi... or something like that.

...........Buck

Edited by Buck52

Hopefully I will be there with you soon. I am at 70% and my current claim just went to Prep for Decision phase.

From reading my C&P results and what the MO's stated with the evidence, I should hit the 91% mark rounded down to 90%. Then should get at least 1 month at temp 100% for post surgery.

Congrats on your claim being finalized......

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use