img014.pdf

img015.pdf

img016.pdf

img017.pdf

img018.pdf

img019.pdf

img020.pdf

Edited by ranger11bv

"A veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The 'United States of America', for an amount of 'up to and including my life."

10% 1992

10% 1995

10% 2000

10% 2005

10% 2010

10% 2015

2015- found out that I have Post Concussion Syndrome(not SC), Stationed at contaminated installations

Still at that great 10% !!!!!!

• Answers 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

I downloaded and read quite a bit of this huge file.

A couple of suggestions:

1. Pick out one or two of the most serious contentions to go after instead of 20 as I think it may make a happier rater. You can always add more later.

2. From what I read in most cases, the VA needs new and compelling medical evidence of your contentions; so get new medical evidence.

3. Make sure you go to their scheduled medical appointments. There was a mentioning of a missed appointment which is "Claim Suicide" giving grounds to the VA for denial of your claim.

Good luck in the future.

OSC

60 Nephropathy w/Hypertension

60 PN Upper Left

40 PN Lower Left

40 PN Lower Right

30 IHD

20 DMII

20 PAD Lower Left

20 PAD Lower Right

10 PN Upper Right

10 Scar L/R Carotid

10 Scar Abdomen

0 Hypertension

0 Surg Rt Ring Finger

100% P&T plus SMC (K-1)

3. Make sure you go to their scheduled medical appointments. There was a mentioning of a missed appointment which is "Claim Suicide" giving grounds to the VA for denial of your claim.

Good luck in the future.

OSC

That was from a while back that they keep pointing out for some reason. Even though I have not missed ANY appointments this year.

"A veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The 'United States of America', for an amount of 'up to and including my life."

10% 1992

10% 1995

10% 2000

10% 2005

10% 2010

10% 2015

2015- found out that I have Post Concussion Syndrome(not SC), Stationed at contaminated installations

Still at that great 10% !!!!!!

Seems like a in service injury, sickness, or like claimed symptoms are missing in your SMR's.

You probably are suffering from the claimed conditions, but an initial in service incident seems to be missing in most of the claims.

I agree with the guys above bud. You need some detailed medical evidence. As you and most know on here, I have been granted close to 30 conditions, over the last 2 years with 4 FDCs, and have had multiple conditions Re Evaluated, yet been continued or increased. What I am saying is that most of those conditions have been denied more then once. I think in my case I over whelmed the VA system and raters at first with so many disabilities filed. With the initial claim I was granted 80% on a handful of conditions and denied the rest. I was upset, pissed, disappointed, whatever you want to call it. So I listened to the good folks on here like Carlie, Berta and other people, cant remember off hand. I decided to focus each claim with a handful of conditions. Well 18 months later all granted but a few, and processes have been a lot smoother and all claims have been completed in 4-6 months. Good luck bud, try to calm down and re gather your self. Good luck

100% PTSD

100% Back

60% Bladder Issues

50% Migraines 
30% Crohn's Disease

30% R Shoulder

20% Radiculopathy, Left lower    10% Radiculopathy, Right lower 
10% L Knee  10% R Knee Surgery 2005&2007
10% Asthma
10% Tinnitus
10% Damage of Cranial Nerve II

10% Scars

SMC S

SMC K

OEF/OIF VET     100% VA P&T, Post 911 Caregiver, SSDI

• Founder

ranger11bv - please remove your name before posting documents.

Tbird

Founder HadIt.com Veteran To Veteran LLC - Founded Jan 20, 1997

HadIt.com Veteran To Veteran | Community Forum | RallyPointFaceBook | LinkedInAbout Me

Time Dedicated to HadIt.com Veterans and my brothers and sisters: 65,700 - 109,500 Hours Over Thirty Years

diary-a-mad-sailor-signature-banner.png

I am writing my memoirs and would love it if you could help a shipmate out and look at it.

I've had a few challenges, perhaps the same as you. I relate them here to demonstrate that we can learn, overcome, and find purpose in life.

The stories can be harrowing to read; they were challenging to live. Remember that each story taught me something I would need once I found my purpose, and my purpose was and is HadIt.com Veterans.

I focused on the PTSD claim:

They stated the stressors were unverified. I assume they mean they did not have enough details to run the stressors through JSRRC (Joint Services Records Research Center)

But they also seemed to question if these were stressors related to the new PTSD criteria, as to 'fear of hostile activity'.

The fact that a VA MH professional diagnoses a vet with PTSD, and who might even say it is due to their service, means nothing to VA (unless the CAB,CIB, or PH is on the veteran's DD 214)
because a VA MH doctor is not providing an eye witness account , as a buddy statement can do,..

That however can happen and happened to my husband in 1983.
He went to the Newark VA for a small business loan , but came out with a PTSD diagnosis as well as ( I already rattled that story all off here, a confirmation of one of his stressors by the Chief psychiatrist there who had also been in Vietnam treating veterans from the outcome of this same horrible 'volunteer mission'
and only he and the Marines who volunteered knew the details. Someone the same at the VAMC wrote the claim and within a few months he got a award letter for PTSD.

but when he went into the PTSD 21 day inhouse many years later he had to write a stressor letter.....It took him a whole week. He had places and dates and names, just didnt want to deal with it (1965- 66 Danang)

Maybe these links will help.

He had many stressors listed there. They made him file the form out as to a month by month account in Vietnam.

I could see if any of them needed verification, that many stood out, but VA never asked for more details.

It only takes one stressor to prove a PTSD stressor happened. It might not be the most terrible thing that happened to you,, but if it is the most provable, it is good to use that as a main stressor, because with details, JSRRC can verify it..

GRADUATE ! Nov 2nd 2007 American Military University !

When thousands of Americans faced annihilation in the 1800s Chief

Osceola's response to his people, the Seminoles, was

simply "They(the US Army)have guns, but so do we."

Sameo to us -They (VA) have 38 CFR ,38 USC, and M21-1- but so do we.