Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Just Got My Rating!

Rate this topic

Stpn2me

Stpn2me,

You are catching on, nothing is as it should be. They go at their own speed, which is to say, whenever or whatever, or none of the above!

What angers me is, this is something that should be done automatically. This should all be done computer wise. There is no reason this audit should not have been sent electronically as soon as my rating was finalized. No one should have to punch a button to make this happen, it's only frustrating the veteran and causing stopping of work. After being a manager(officer) in the Army, things like this drive me mad. This whole "audit" process should be automated between DFAS and the VA. There are so many inefficiencies that need to be looked at.

I agree with you whole heartedly. I recently had to provide yet another copy of my DD-214 to the VA, since they don't share amongst themselves. I've been in their system since July of '98, and I still have to provide copies of my DD-214???

Like you said, just push a button on the computer and get the ball rolling, files shared, emails sent and so on and so forth.

• 2 weeks later...

Stpn2me,

Are you getting your monthly VA entitlement yet? Sorry about the retro. Just wondering because I just got my rating a few days ago. I guess I won't hold my breath when it comes to the retro.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use