Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Just Got My Rating!

Rate this topic

Stpn2me

Ok, got that huge brown envelope on Fri. Everything was shown, even the changes I made with adding my family. 60%. Now I'm just waiting on money to come through! First payment will be July 1st. I'm going to appeal all of the 0%'s or non service connected disabilities. Now I have to get a copy of my medical records. I requested them a while back but haven't gotten anything. I think I'll go down to the Winston Office and ask in person.

• 2 weeks later...

Got a call from the WS office today, he said the "dump" from DFAS hasn't happened yet, but it should tomorrow. He said to call him on Monday and he might have some news about my RETRO. If I'm not in the dump, I might have to wait until next month's dump...

Once my claim was decided, I received my BBE after a couple weeks. In the meantime I printed all available letters from ebenefits. They should update over a couple days, depending on your rating.

V/r

Detel

• 2 weeks later...

Just talked to DFAS. They said VA hasn't sent the paperwork to start the Audit. Now this sort of makes me angry. What takes so long? Shouldn't any "paperwork" have been sent as soon as my rating was done? The bureaucracy is mind-boggling...

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use