Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Just Got My Rating!

Rate this topic

Stpn2me

I am also a retired veteran, and when I was rated 100% the VA also sent DFAS a request for audit. This is done so that they don't over pay us. Once DFAS is done with their Audit, they then release it back to the VA.

Once the VA gets it, then it pretty much on them to release the retro. I believe it took me around 60 days to get my retro once DFAS sent it back to the VA. After that, it's pretty much like clock work.

Every 1st of the month the VA, and DFAS pay me right on time. Good luck Major. Things will come together for you soon, it's just a matter of time.

Thank you for your service Sir.

Aggie.

Hahaha, yes sir, it is. I love living here. Came here after leaving Camp Pendleton in 1995. Then retired at Fort Irwin in 2010, and decided to stay here.

I'm actually a Neighbor of Roy Rodgers, well, if he were alive..

Hahaha, yes sir, it is. I love living here. Came here after leaving Camp Pendleton in 1995. Then retired at Fort Irwin in 2010, and decided to stay here.

I'm actually a Neighbor of Roy Rodgers, well, if he were alive..

My Dad was stationed at Ft. Irwin from mid '89 to mid '92, when he retired, then, after 24 years. I graduated from H.S. right across the street from MCLB Yermo. When ever we were headed to Victorville or LA, we always stopped in Apple Valley for gas, was significantly cheaper than Barstow!

Maj: It ain't over till the PHAT Lady sings. Don't be glad about anything till you win your Appeal of the PTSD Denial. If you haven't done so, get a copy of your PTSD C & P DBQ. You or some Clinician thinks you have PTSD, Right, you served in a combat zone and you get Denied. I prefer the NOD requesting a DRO Hearing and it should be filed as soon as you get your actual VA Award/Denial letter.

Time to get busy on your appeal.

Semper Fi

Gastone

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use