VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Well-Too Good To Be True-Back To Pending Decision Again?

Rate this question

rootbeer22

Question

Folks:

After my CP exams, my claim seemed to be moving quickly but, I Called 1 800 # last week after 7 weeks at Pending Decision Approval and was told, "claim was signed off" on 04/10/2015 and fully Completed on 04/15/2015? So, I've been watching for any ebenefits updates or envelop in the mail? Well tonight, I checked "ebenefits" and saw that almost a year was now added to the claim completion date on ebenefits and the comment said, that "additional documents" were/are required from somewhere else?" Once again, it's an FDC, so they should have everything that they needed from the start? What is odd, is that the 1800 rep last week said, it was all signed off on already and completed? I know this is common to switch back and forth but it's really frustrating. I guess, I'll call the 1800# in the morning and ask to see what the issue is and hopefully get some kind of answer?

Edited by rootbeer22

• HadIt.com Elder

I'd love to sit in some of those long awaited BVA Cases!

Although we can read about the Adjudicated Docketed cases but being there would be exciting to me!

As long as it ain't my case! eh!

I think broncovet has a slam dunk! its the waiting that takes its toll but just think of all that retro yahoooooooo

......Buck

Edited by Buck52

• HadIt.com Elder

broncovet,

After you win and get all your rero you can get a bigger nicer house now than the one you lost & catch up on some of that living!

I'd can't wait for you to win Buddy!

I know a lot of us here on Hadit will be Happy for you & your family.

.............Buck

• HadIt.com Elder

Same for you too rootbeer, just hang in there! your time is coming soon too!

...............Buck

Folks:

Update,,,I apologise to eveyone for displaying my frustration with this process and I know that everyone else has to pay their dues before the "hamster wheel" finally stops for each Vet whom makes a claim? Anyway, I learned today that someone else reviewed my C-file again in the last stages and now they have orderd a "Cardio BDQ"? Ironically, I did one a year ago and it was favorable for me? Those were the words of the 1 800 # rep, who did not seem very sure of what was required? Anyway....I'm back on the hamster wheel again...

If the DBQ is over a year old they will require a new one Rootbeer...Hang in there at least there is movement on your claims and hopefully this will be the last of it...

Navy4Life:

You are correct and my previous Cardio/Hypertension DBQ just lapsed after 1 year. Too bad because my claim could have been wrapped up and you are right that at least I've got some movement? I've kept saying that the "curve balls" will come but hopefully, this us the absolute last one? ..thanks and I do apprecaite your supportive comments....