• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Preparation For Decision

Rate this question

Navy4life

Question

Well my FDC claim I filed on 2/4/15 is now in PFD

Hopefully it is a positive outcome.....

I filed a claim to connect my teeth(dental) secondary to my ED (Anorexia Nervosa)....

Well, my first claim just recently completed. I received 70% s/c. I don't know that there is much of a point to argue hearing loss. I don't believe that getting a 0% will help me in any way. Just my thoughts.

V/r

Detel

Well, my first claim just recently completed. I received 70% s/c. I don't know that there is much of a point to argue hearing loss. I don't believe that getting a 0% will help me in any way. Just my thoughts.

V/r

Detel

It actually would help you down the road....Just being 0% S/C is better that not being S/C at all. By being 0% it allows you to have an increase in the future if you need it and I believe you can get hearing aids as well.

I know what you mean about not wanting to fight but I am trying to have at least 0% for my teeth that way down the road I can feel good knowing I am S/C. Right now I have to S/C at 0% which I am okay with b/c at least I know I am S/C..

In the end it is your decision....

Good luck! I'm still sitting in PFD

That can still be a good sign! Hang in there!

Navy4life:

I've got both my fingers and toes crossed for a positive outcome for you. I'm almost 10 weeks into the pending decision approval phase now. However, I was told that's it's all done except for a couple of exams (that expired) which have been scheduled and confirmed for next week. It was odd because I was told that my claim was done and officially signed off and someone caught the expired exams. Frankly, it appears that they are giving me at least a favorable shot instead of just denying or defering some of my claims which I hope will give me a better percentage in the end? Anyway, I hope that you get a fianl claims answer real soon....an please let us know how it all turns out?