• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Preparation For Decision

Rate this question

Navy4life

Question

Well my FDC claim I filed on 2/4/15 is now in PFD

Hopefully it is a positive outcome.....

I filed a claim to connect my teeth(dental) secondary to my ED (Anorexia Nervosa)....

Navy4Life, that is excellent news! I am hoping for some news later today or tomorrow. My understanding is that this will be a quick step. I look forward to hearing your outcome shortly!

V/r

Detel

Navy4Life:

I'm probalby the least patient Vet that's on this website and all I can offer is the ole just "hang in there"...there's no rhyme or reason why things progress the way that they do for these things? That said, at my advanced age (55), I'm starting to become even more patient because I can't do anything more than to just wait. I'm currently at about 11 weeks now at the Pending Decision Approval Stage but at least I know "why" I'm there by calling the 1800 # a couple of weeks ago. I think the rep shared more that they were supposed to so? But, the good news is that we are both moving in the right direction now and that's real progress. At least for you, it can be any day now so, you are very close. At some point, you may get a call from the RO or more likely and "ebenefits" update that has your new updated percentages? Good Luck.....and at least you are at 60%..and that's great....rootbeer22..

I know the feeling. I am still waiting as well. I received my letter from the VLJ in my favor on June 8, and still have not seen anything on ebenefits.

I am in the last stage, complete I think.

Good luck to you. I pray this will be a fast process for you.

Thank you for your service.