Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

70% Rating!

Rate this topic

Rocket1949

Hello fellow Hadit users. First and foremost I would like to thank T Bird for creating this site. I would also like to thank the many folks that have contributed and shared information to help Veterans. A special nod to Berta for all of her dedication in helping others.

I was awarded a 70% Disability rating around the first of June. I received the BBE on June 3.

I was awarded 50% PTSD,40% bilateral hearing loss,and 10% for tinnitus. I submitted my claim on Jan.

21,2015. It took 4 months to receive a decision and I'm feeling awful lucky to have received a decision so soon. Trying to process it all and figure out the next step . Thanks again Hadit and all whom share their stories and offer hope thru a difficult process.

Congratulations on your well deserved award. Sounds like you had good evidence and a well organized claim.

Since you have a combined rating at 50% or above, you are now in priority group one of the VA healthcare system. This means you can receive free VA care for any medical condition (service connected or non-service connected). You do not have to pay any copays for VA appointments or VA prescriptions. You can also receive reimbursement for any VA copays you paid back to the effective date of your claim resulting in a rating of 50% or higher.

Good luck to you and thank you for your service.

Semper Fi.

GP

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use