VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Anyone Or Moderators

Rate this question

RUREADY

Question

I have a question when a topic is lock what does this mean??

Why anytime someone disagree with the experts or moderators

topic close??

If you cant give an opinion about things why have a forum

I can say from reading this forum for a long time now that when most of the topics are closed there is a genuine reason.

There have been plenty of debates among different topics - there are rules as to what kind of debate the mod's will allow though and within a certain respect.

If there has been a topic going on and there is no end to the debate I have seen the admins settle the disagreement.

Typically there are not a lot of disagreements, most of the time questions are posed from individuals looking to gather as much collected information as possible as a source of options. No one here claims they have all the right answers or the best solution to your problem - they simply give you the tools to seek what options best work for you. It's easy to have a difference in opinion regarding a topic and still be professional about how you handle the situation.

Just like this is simply my opinon on the question you posed - which may be different from yours - and someone else might have a different opinion from both mine and yours alike.

Thats what makes this forum great. Ask what you need help defining - take all the information relevant to your situation - apply it as needed.

I can say from reading this forum for a long time now that when most of the topics are closed there is a genuine reason.

There have been plenty of debates among different topics - there are rules as to what kind of debate the mod's will allow though and within a certain respect.

If there has been a topic going on and there is no end to the debate I have seen the admins settle the disagreement.

Typically there are not a lot of disagreements, most of the time questions are posed from individuals looking to gather as much collected information as possible as a source of options. No one here claims they have all the right answers or the best solution to your problem - they simply give you the tools to seek what options best work for you. It's easy to have a difference in opinion regarding a topic and still be professional about how you handle the situation.

Just like this is simply my opinon on the question you posed - which may be different from yours - and someone else might have a different opinion from both mine and yours alike.

Thats what makes this forum great. Ask what you need help defining - take all the information relevant to your situation - apply it as needed.

I said lock not close keep reading

how was it getting out of hand there was true facts no bull sh** was involve

I think people need to know there are better ways to get an IMO that's all. I gave them

another way that's all It wasn't your way but a way to get an IMO for less that's all. No one

was disrespecting anyone bot I think we cant disagree with the doctor who you defend not himself.

Just a discussion ok

• HadIt.com Elder

I respect everyone's opinion & do some research my self.

I highly respect the Elders/Mod/s/ Admin on hadit they been here a long time and have researched and know the VA Law & How to apply them, their experience in the VA Process is priceless & learning from them helps other veterans help other veterans.

We need not to get up-set when we don't agree with someone & keep the discussions civil to each other.

Again this is just my opinion.

......................Buck

Edited by Buck52

I said lock not close keep reading

This is probably a good indicatior as to why it get's locked. It's the precived attitude in your response.