Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Anyone Or Moderators

Rate this question

RUREADY

Question

I have a question when a topic is lock what does this mean??

Why anytime someone disagree with the experts or moderators

topic close??

If you cant give an opinion about things why have a forum

Cool Hand Luke, "What we have here, is a failure to communicate!"

Semper Fi

Gastone

I'm here for one reason to help the next man or woman through

the claims process and to make it easier for the next person that has to go

through this process and to learn myself. As for as research I do this before I post.

I ask a question that's all, I said it before I don't care whether you like me or not but you should

listen or look into what I say do research instead of posting on every topic and you might learn something

also. I don't get mad I can take it, trash talking, being call a nut don't bother me one bit everyone has an

opinion some just better than the other

The moderators do a great job. Sometimes they make a judgement call that not everyone agrees with, but they make the call.

I dont always agree with the coach of the Denver Broncos, either. I dont have to like their call, but they are qualified to make the call, and I am not a coach for the Denver Broncos so I do not make the call.

Frankly, I appreciate the moderators who donate their time. All of them have substantial experience on hadit, so they are qualified.

Hadit is, by far, the best site on Veteran issues available. If you think the mods are bad here, try those on some of the "other" sites. I have. At least one site, as far as I can tell, no longer allows public comments at all. (watchdog).

We dont want any flame wars and very controversial issues which are unlikely to benefit Veterans probably should be closed.

I have been involved with some controversies over the years.

I remember one where there was a difference of opinion on whether Bradley vs Peake means that the ratings above 100% are combined or added. It was actually very instructive and there were excellent points on both sides. (combined or added).

Most of the time, frankly, the moderators are correct. Berta apparently is not a mod, but she sure could be if she so chose. JBasser is very experienced and knowledgeable. Im happy to have him on the team.