Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

After 5 Yrs Dro Grants 100% P&t, No C&p/chap 35 Prize!

Rate this topic

Jumpmaster

• Content Curator/HadIt.com Elder

Congrats Jumpmaster!

"If it's stupid but works, then it isn't stupid."
- From Murphy's Laws of Combat

Disclaimer: I am not a legal expert, so use at own risk and/or consult a qualified professional representative. Please refer to existing VA laws, regulations, and policies for the most up to date information.

If you build it, they will grant. It's just like baking cookies-stick with the recipe.

WOW!!!!!!

This is Wonderful News!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And a very inspiring post to all who are waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yippee! Both Chapter 35 and CHAMPVA for the dependents are Great benefits and I have used them both.

On CHAMPVA, I only have a $50 co pay and only take one med 2 times a week (Thank God)

Glenn Johnson ( VA CHAMPVA and radio show guest here from time to time) told me my co pay would be eliminated if I got the meds by mail from VA.

Maybe I will look into that. The Champva pamphlet is on line at the CHAMPVA web site and she will get it every year after she formally applies for CHAMPVA.

It contains excellent info on how CHAMPVA works and a phone number that got me a problem resolved with a med, in a heartbeat.

A new pharmacist charged me about 50 bucks for a med he said was not listed as a CHAMPVA med.

As soon as I got home I checked the CHAMPVA booklet , called them, they called the pharmacist,because he was wrong, and I got a call to go back and pick up my 50 bucks.

Wouldnt it be nice if the rest of VA worked like that?

GRADUATE ! Nov 2nd 2007 American Military University !

When thousands of Americans faced annihilation in the 1800s Chief

Osceola's response to his people, the Seminoles, was

simply "They(the US Army)have guns, but so do we."

Sameo to us -They (VA) have 38 CFR ,38 USC, and M21-1- but so do we.

Berta.

Thanks for the info about the ChampVA procedures my family is new to the VA B.S,,,,I retired young and strong but deteriorated many years later. Hadit helped me understand that I should never had trusted the 1991 rates being correct. Reviewing posts from others in the struggle, Hadit radio archivers, James Cripp, Dr. Bash, Chris Attig blog opened my eyes that VA lied and defrauded my family benefits that I earned for career military service. After two months of crash course studyon Hadit, the death of my school mate, reading all posts by Asknod, Chris Attig, Ben Krause and attempting to educated my VSO on CUE. I tossed in the towel fired him for being an advocate more for the RO than for me. Hadit helped me not screw up my case too much that after interviewing attorneys I was successful in having Robert V. Chisholm take control which allowed me time to focus on serious healthcare needs, take me out of circulation at this site and continue the fight. I'm not finished but at least my family will be in a better position after I am no longer with them. Jumpmaster.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use