Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Oklahoma Veteran Faces Life In Prison For Treating Ptsd With Marijuana

Rate this question

Notorious Kelly

Question

This ain't the America i was sold:

“He was taking 13 pills a day, and it was just killing his liver. He was having all these issues with his body and he just wanted to try something more natural to just see if he could do without that many pills a day,” she said.

http://www.mintpressnews.com/oklahoma-veteran-with-ptsd-faces-life-in-prison-for-treating-ptsd-with-marijuana/207335/

• HadIt.com Elder

The way to win the war on drugs is to just stop fighting it. What if the vet was using cocaine to ease his pain? Should he go to jail for 100 years if he had an ounce of coke? All these drugs were legal in 19th century.. They tried Prohibition of alcohol and we know that gave birth to organized crime in the USA. The War on Drugs has turned Mexico into a narco-terrorist nation and we supply the demand for dope and fill the demand for weapons in Mexico. Many of our politicians still believe in Reefer Madness. I just can't believe it since half of them are drunks and other sorts of degenerates.

• HadIt.com Elder

Can you imagine us exporting marijuana it would put americans back to work.

50 plants 1lb per plant. 4000 per pound. Times 50 = 200,000 US Dollars. And work maybe 4 months out of the year.

I can see why big phamicutal companys are wanting to squash the competition.

Think of how nice and simple life would sitting on deck /pool/hot tub watching your plants grow

I can tell you, it's nice.

Do yourself a favor.....buy some gold and silver! The printing presses are in overdrive.