VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

E- Benefits And Nod

Rate this question

Warrior

Question

there is a mobile version of eBennys that works just as well in a browser.

m.ebenefits.va.gov

It is not as deep but does report on the status of appeals well enough.

It uses the same authentication page (userid/password) as the www version.

And while it is "mobile" is sure doesn't make your case move any faster. :dry:

On July 27th my NOD will be pending for 1,000 days.

They have not resolved the CUE issue it is pending on.

The director tried to tell me by phone that the CUE claim was over......filed prior to the NOD and then she realized I was correct.

But they dont want to prepare a NOD response because they have to finally read my evidence to do that.

After I questioned 2 absurd decisions I got in March, which they reversed

all of my ebenefits stuff came down and they say at ebenefits that I have no pending issues.

Hey I just realized my math is off...NOD pending ...1,020 days.... I forgot August 2015 !

Oh Heck , I had put "almost a thousand days "in some emails I just sent to the Sec, Hickey, Director VARO and some VACO dope.

The VACO email was returned that he his on vacation but he had another contact there to use if 'urgent' so I sent the email to them as well.

Maybe this contact is his boss and maybe they can read....

Edited by Berta

I did mine and it took One year and two weeks. But keep in mind that two other claims got filed as well. The rest have been decided on and all are headed to BVA. 7/16/2014 completion date on last NOD filed on May 22 2013 on my first NOD. Claim 1 Form 9 filed 4/20/15. Claim 2 Form 9 Filed 04/08/2015. Claim 3 NOD filed 4/08/2015. Haven't filed NOD on claim 4 yet

The Director told me today that they are working on NODs filed 239 days or more ago.(Buffalo VARO)

She said she will send me a status of my NOD on Monday.

I again had to point out to her that the VA has not yet properly adjudicated my CUE issue.

And they have to deal with a NOD extension request I made too.

If they read my evidence they have no need to even prepare a SOC.

What good is the VCAA and the 5103 waiver when it is to gather your evidence, you send in the evidence and then sign the waiver and they do not consider it at all?

This is how the ROs started this horrible backlog in the first place, when the VCAA became law.

VCAA was supposed to tell the claimant exactly what evidence VA needed.

The 5103 waiver verifies what they have or adds more evidence.

The most important part of any claim is Evidence.

And if they deny without reading what you know they have (and can prove they have it)

to me that means they are crapping all over the VCAA as well as basic VA 101 and crapping on you too.

I

We got a letter from the DAV this weekend saying the case for sleep apnea has been approved at 50 % which will bring the rating to 100% thank god ! We have small Childern and I had to quit my career for my hubby's wellbeing . Although it will not retro back to the date I would like we are so greatful for the 100%

I hope all of your guys cases move along quickly .

Thank u for the info and support !

• HadIt.com Elder

The Director told me today that they are working on NODs filed 239 days or more ago.(Buffalo VARO)

She said she will send me a status of my NOD on Monday.

I again had to point out to her that the VA has not yet properly adjudicated my CUE issue.

And they have to deal with a NOD extension request I made too.

If they read my evidence they have no need to even prepare a SOC.

What good is the VCAA and the 5103 waiver when it is to gather your evidence, you send in the evidence and then sign the waiver and they do not consider it at all?

This is how the ROs started this horrible backlog in the first place, when the VCAA became law.

VCAA was supposed to tell the claimant exactly what evidence VA needed.

The 5103 waiver verifies what they have or adds more evidence.

The most important part of any claim is Evidence.

And if they deny without reading what you know they have (and can prove they have it)

to me that means they are crapping all over the VCAA as well as basic VA 101 and crapping on you too.

I

"VCAA was supposed to tell the claimant exactly what evidence VA needed."

Hah! Every VCAA I've gotten had just a general statement that said send any additional evidence you may have,

not specific evidence that would give useful direction.