Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

VA did not read my evidence

Rate this question

broncovet

Question

...And denied me again.  The doc offered highly favorable evidence, and VA did not even list that exam as evidence.  Im getting discouraged..I have been at this 13 years, and its the same old same old.  

4 to 5 more years to get to the BVA, then another remand.  Ive..well "had it".  

• HadIt.com Elder

broncovet

I know its frustrating  but you can't give up and let them win

What was there reasons & bases of there decision?

if they did not read your evidence and you can prove it  go after them with a CUE

If all your evidence  shows to be favorable, resend it with another NOD.

or what ever you have to do, they eventually will read your evidence.

sorry to hear your troubles  but never give up!

...............Buck

...And denied me again.  The doc offered highly favorable evidence, and VA did not even list that exam as evidence.  Im getting discouraged..I have been at this 13 years, and its the same old same old.  

4 to 5 more years to get to the BVA, then another remand.  Ive..well "had it".  

Bronco, Was this decision by a first line rater or a DRO? I assume it's re-opened claim, was it an FDC? 

BroncoVet I personally know your pain.

Read my post on 8/7/15 and we are in similiar situations.

It is very frustrating;however hold on and get the issue to the BVA or an pivate attorney.

The regional offices only care about making a quota so they purposely deny claims to make it look like the are on the ball.

I know there are many claims in the system, but evidence is the key.

If the evidence is there, then approve the claim.

Inservice incident, current disability, and nexus/continuous treatment.

The triangle is simple and  to the point.

I wish you luck and don't give up.

Bronco, I agree strongly with all repliers....frustration is mental torture you've been through other battles and won in years past.  Hey buddy you're at a point where you need to take a few days of tactical R&R go through the RD with a fine tooth comb.  You've inspired a lot of people at this site over the years...I am one who can say that even where all the evidence is there to prove your claim most raters will never connect the dots.

It happened to me and when I reached my final point of frustration and clearly saw all pieces of my evidence puzzle were in place I hire my attorney and stepped back to take care of my health and that was one of the smartest decision I made during my VA war.  Never give up until the last breath leaves your nostrils.   We are here to encourage each other no matter how long the battle takes.  God bless you and your family.   Jumpmaster.

It was a SSOC, so it was, basically a DRO.  No it was not FDC.

I was pretty upset about it, I had wanted to give my son a nice wedding gift in January, but that does not look possible now.  I guess that is what made me maddest.  I am sure they will have to award it eventually.