Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Hadit For Real

Rate this question

cowboys4life

Question

Listen I have for the most part traded very lightly not blowing my cool, letting the process play out and having all the patience of Job. Now I am at a critical point and I have HAD IT!!!!!!!!!!! I was homeless up until a few days after thanksgiving so my family and I are now in an apartment thanks to the VASH program. I can not help but get pissed off when I think about the egregious errors made by a C&P examiner for blatantly saying that I did not have a residual scar from two previous heart surgeries. I had the Judge even flustered about the obvious disregard for the way this claim has been worked; for almost thirteen years and counting. Had it not been for this one examiner who has opined on more than one of my issues, I would not have had to wait yet again for things to be corrected. The judge wanted to, I believe, give me a favorable award without having to remand my case. However her hands were tied because of the many missing reports pertaining to my many conditions, one of which has never been adjudicated on, while another I have never received a SSOC. From the wording of her remand it was not lost on her that these people were just grossly negligent in their duties to assist me. I'm sitting at 40% total with a rating of 30% for CAD and 10% for pes planus. She has taken them to task to give me a rating consistent with my heart condition, she also wants that same jerk doctor to explain how he can differentiate my coronary artery disease and my atrial fibrillation and pace maker implant which he claims happens separately and are not related to my heart surgeries which caused scarring on my heart which leads to irregularities of the heart. Even though I had developed atrial fibrillation during the recovery period of first heart surgery. At least it is secondary to my claimed heart disease which is not under the Nehmer guidelines. The Judge also said that at best I should have been giving the benefit of doubt when these issues were rated on. So the shmuck that gave me that standard F$^$k You exam should at least be reprimanded for his unprofessionalism when he neglected to read the file, for he would have seen that I was already rated for residual scar at 0% and I was going for an increase of that rating. Thank you all and especially for the undersecretary's email address. I actually got a call from the directors' office at Bay Pines Regional office.

• HadIt.com Elder

Folks. we put up a good fight but if your competition is doing this crap on purpose you must fight harder to win.

That is the bottom line. They are and we do.

It shouldn't be this hard but it is

J