Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

T Bird - Recent Website Changes

Rate this question

green

Question

Just wanted to say I appreciate all the work you have done on the site and your desire to improve things.  I feel as though the recent changes are a step in the wrong direction though.  The site was easy to navigate and once logged in you could easily review new content.  The recent changes have me very confused and seem to be counter-intuitive.  It is your site site so you can make the changes you want but I'd suggest you go back to the previous format if possible.

Green

I have to agree with Green, I had not been on the website for over a year and I come in now and WHOA what the heck happened.  I had  terrible time signing in and after probably six times I am in.  But there is just too much out there.  Still the best veteran web site out there tho. 

...it could just be that Mac's work better than Windows with the new format...!

I agree w/ green and bobbyq, Before the change it was so easy to navigate but now I cant understand how to do nothing. it is so bad that I very seldom log on. Do Something!!!!!!

• Content Curator/HadIt.com Elder

I have had no problems logging in or browsing the site.

However, the forums were changed a little bit. The "new content" option was replaced with "unread content". Basically, if you respond to a topic, it believes you read it and it is hidden from you until someone else responds. Here's the easy fix. Click this link and then add it as a bookmark/shortcut/favorite. It will pull up all content, not just the unread content.

http://community.hadit.com/discover/unread/?read=all&date_relative_days=7

This was reported in this 'sticky' topic: 

• HadIt.com Elder

I agree with Vync  and a lot of it just getting use to the new format./which I have  and with Vync help.

Ms Tbird is trying her best to make this site eazy for all of us veterans and to make things easier and more informative.

She has did this on her own ever since she founded Hadit...things change and in the computer world things needs updated and tending too, without this site most of us veterans would be lost and most of us would not have what we have today...Think about that!

If you have a problem with this  hadit site please feel free to contact Ms Tbird she will go over it with you and help fix your problem OR help you understand the new format  as she wants all us veterans to get what we deserve....> OUR BENEFITS.

...................Buck

...your absolutely right about that Buck, I had a serious problem with getting onto Hadit.com some time back and Ms Tbird went 'up and beyond' the 'call of duty' to assist me with being able to rectify the problem, she was so nice to take the time out of her morning activities and spend well over an hour helping me out...! Job well done, Tbird and as to the topic, I'm having no problems on my end concerning either version, past or present with the formats, but then again I'm on a Mac...!