VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

TDIU and recent C&P

Rate this question

IraqVet

Question

I am currently 70% combined with the VA. 50% PTSD, 30% Kidneys, 10% Hypertension. I am also SSDI that includes PTSD. I have a claim in appeal with the board in Washington DC original claim for TDIU goes all the way back to June of 2010. I was recently pulled in for a C&P just over a month ago.

My question is when I log onto E Benefits and on the initial log in page under Rated disabilities that show all my rated and unrated disabilities and their rating is a new tab with NEW thing in it that were not there before. The tab is titled "Pending Disabilities" this has never been there before and it shows all the things I have in appeal at the board ATM. Does this mean they have decided my case and are waiting to update my stuff , or does it just mean they are looking at or trying to decide my case?

On 03/09/2016 at 6:14 AM, GARYLINN said:
I had a SUPER fast decision concerning UNEMPLOYABILITY.  When I reached 70 percent, I immediately put in for unemployable.  I got a letter of acceptance two weeks later...That was FAST, FAST, FAST!  I never received my first 70% check it was so fast;;;;I went directly to 100%.  I am not too sure why this happened but I wanted to share my story to encourage you to apply for this extra disability money.

Wow...without new c&p's? Good to know.