Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Timeline for Rateing after RO receives C&P results

Rate this question

msattler

Question

Hello fellow Veterans, Does anyone know how long it is taking the regional office rater to rate a claim after they receive it from the Vamc, it was received by them on Jan.15 and is for a single issue, Ebenefits is still showing in the GOE stage and called the 800# yesterday Peggy said it is still in the development stage.

39 minutes ago, TALON II FE said:

Mine went from that all the way back to gathering evidence and then 3 months after that, new C&Ps scheduled again.  The true answer is, who knows?  Too many variables and an unreliable agency overseeing the process.  Good luck, with a single issue, you 'should' be almost done!

were you having to do the C&P for the same condition you were claiming or was it for a C&P that you didn't have and the RO needed one, I had my C&P done by a va doc.back in OCT.single claim

The same things as before, though not all of them (I had a lot of claims in that overlapped due to poor advice from a VSO).  They said the VES Contractor doc 'didn't fill it out right' and they needed to re-accomplish.  They were very unclear prior to the exam as to what it was for specifically.  I am still anxiously waiting for my C-File, so I can't compare them since only the second one was performed by the VA.  I do know I was seriously lowballed on a few things and a lot of 0% ratings that should have been higher.  My initial C&Ps was in April with my second 'follow up' C&P in November, with a rating 3 weeks later.  Hope this is helpful, a little bit different circumstances, as far as the claims go.  If anything, I would expect yours to go more quickly, but it is Uncle Sam so there is no guarantees.

Congrats on the Great News Bud. Good luck and God Bless!!!

100% PTSD

100% Back

60% Bladder Issues

50% Migraines 
30% Crohn's Disease

30% R Shoulder

20% Radiculopathy, Left lower    10% Radiculopathy, Right lower 
10% L Knee  10% R Knee Surgery 2005&2007
10% Asthma
10% Tinnitus
10% Damage of Cranial Nerve II

10% Scars

SMC S

SMC K

OEF/OIF VET     100% VA P&T, Post 911 Caregiver, SSDI

Was this a New FDC for New SC or an Increase from the original 10% SC issue?

"After 2 Denials and a year in the making, my claim is finally complete?"  Could you elaborate, I could use a little clarification.

Semper Fi

28 minutes ago, Gastone said:

Was this a New FDC for New SC or an Increase from the original 10% SC issue?

"After 2 Denials and a year in the making, my claim is finally complete?"  Could you elaborate, I could use a little clarification.

Semper Fi

I was currently 10% for tinittis In march 2015 I applied for an injury to my hand but I was denied in May for the Va saying I wasn't on active duty because I had no Line Of duty determination, I found some records to prove I was and resubmitted with new evidence in June but agin was denied in August because my Private Doctor who completed my DBQ put the wrong diagnosis, So I reapplied on Sept. with a new DBQ with the correct Diagnosis,but the Va sent me to a VAMC for another C&P in which the Va doctor was favorable "At least as likely as not" along with the private Dr. "more  likely than not" I ended up getting rated 10% for Thumb and 10% for Index fingers LOM and pain.