VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

ADMINISTRATIVE CASE PROCESSING

Rate this question

air1

Question

I JUST NOTICE ON EBENNY THAT MY APPEAL WAS MOVED FROM WAITING DOCKET ASSIGNMENT TO ADMINISTRATIVE CASE PROCESSING.I HAD ALREADY HAD MY HEARING WITH THE VLJ ON SEPT.23,2015,WHEN IT WAS SHOWING WAITING ON  DOCKET ASSIGNMENT. SO WHAT HAPPENS IN THIS  STAGE,DO MY APPEAL GOES TO VLJ TO REVEIW AFTER THE VA LAWYER HAS WRITTEN THE OPINION BASE OFF MY EVIDENCE AND IMO .CFILE AND VA RECORDS.HOW LONG AFTER THIS.ANYONE CAN ADVISE ME WOULD APPRECIATE.THANKS.

• Answers 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

It moves into the list of all the other hardship cases awaiting there decision as well. A much shorter of a list but still in order as the earliest hardship case ahead of yours... does that make sense

also let me just say your not advanced technically until your notified by letter saying your claim has been advanced due to financial hardship...

30 minutes ago, jfrei said:

also let me just say your not advanced technically until your notified by letter saying your claim has been advanced due to financial hardship...

Ok well I haven't received a notice stating that its been advanced. Also is there somewhere that shows what docket number the bva is on for the hardship dockets.

I don’t know but if you call the BVA they can tell you if the hardship was granted. If so that brings some comfort knowing your not on a wait list for years but maybe a couple months...barring remands which takes longer to get finished especially if the RO sends it back due to another denial on their part.. but it’s still worked on expeditiously 

Edited by jfrei

Air1, would you care to share your dockett number.  My husbands is 1502319.  I’m assuming that is yr 15 month  feb and it is number 319 for that month?  His still says it is waiting dockett order.  But I did look on veteran appeals customer service an it Sammy’s they are working on nov 14.  And I called and confirmed that.