Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Status Change

Rate this question

green

Question

Thought I'd mention that my status changed today to Prep for Notification.  The last time it was in this stage was 11/14/15 after which it went back to gathering evidence.  Hoping for a positive outcome.

Green

24 minutes ago, gs106 said:

My claim closed today and from what I can decipher from eBenefits, i got an additional 20% for right upper radial group but overall remains at 80%.    

That's great!  Awesome!!!!

US Navy Desert Storm Veteran
Proudly served my Country!!! :biggrin:

Green. been a while since I paid much attention to E Ben. Did it actually say "Pending Decision Approval," not just "Pending Decision?"

VA did a "Mystery Rater Review," of my 2/15 FDC, Secondary SC 0% Awarded, 07/15. The New Review Decision was made 12/22/15, appeared on E-Ben 01/03/16, Retro Deposit hit mid 01/16, Award Letter arrived 03/08/16.

I never saw anything on my E Ben indicating the the 07/15 Decision was being Reviewed or Awaiting any type of Decision Approval.

Semper Fi

I believe it said "Pending Decision Approval" it is currently in "Preparation for Notification"  but given how my claim has ping pong'd around it may change a couple more times before it's done.  I'll pay closer attention to the wording next time.  :)

Green

4 hours ago, Gastone said:

Green. been a while since I paid much attention to E Ben. Did it actually say "Pending Decision Approval," not just "Pending Decision?"

VA did a "Mystery Rater Review," of my 2/15 FDC, Secondary SC 0% Awarded, 07/15. The New Review Decision was made 12/22/15, appeared on E-Ben 01/03/16, Retro Deposit hit mid 01/16, Award Letter arrived 03/08/16.

I never saw anything on my E Ben indicating the the 07/15 Decision was being Reviewed or Awaiting any type of Decision Approval.

Semper Fi

Well, as I anticipated, it changed status again and it actually states "Pending Decision Approval", not Pending Decision.

Green

I think you're golden.  The VA wouldn't have "qualified" your dependents unless they we're (going to be) qualified for something.  Godspeed on you, and good vibes coming your way.

To close out this thread, I was awarded 100% P&T yesterday.  It still feels surreal.  I am appreciative of this site, and the many folks I learned and received encouragement from.

Green