VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

my C&P, revamped (pdf) format....hahaha

Rate this question

mrkman123

Question

Forgive the first effort, injuries have a way of making things difficult.....   Twenty-four years of dealing with the VA, and the difficulties at hand ensure negative results.....  These are the copies of a C and P recently done at the VA, and leaves me to doubt this system is capable of conducting themselves in an ethical manner.   Enjoy the insanity, this veteran is tired of paying the piper; Eighteen Years were Enough !!!!    (Remand posted earlier.)  Still waiting to address attorney with the results of this remand and the Shabby, Disrespectful, and unethical way in which this Veteran has been treated at the VA hands......  

Document 16.pdf

Document 17.pdf

Document 18.pdf

Document 44.pdf

Document 45.pdf

Document 46.pdf

Document 1.pdf

Document 2.pdf

Document 3.pdf

Document 4.pdf

Document 5.pdf

Document 6.pdf

Document 7.pdf

Document 8.pdf

Document 9.pdf

Document 10.pdf

Document 11.pdf

Document 12.pdf

Document 13.pdf

Document 14.pdf

Document 15.pdf

Document 35.pdf

Document 36.pdf

Document 37.pdf

Document 38.pdf

Document 39.pdf

Document 40.pdf

Document 41.pdf

Document 42.pdf

Document 43.pdf

Document 19.pdf

Document 20.pdf

Document 21.pdf

Document 22.pdf

Document 23.pdf

Document 24.pdf

Document 25.pdf

Document 26.pdf

Document 27.pdf

Document 28.pdf

Document 29.pdf

Document 30.pdf

Document 31.pdf

Document 32.pdf

Document 33.pdf

Document 34.pdf

Any comments or opinions would be greatly appreciated.....  Mad man!!!!!

4 answers to this question

Mrkman123,

I'm sorry you are going through this frustration. The separate files take a while to download.  I believe you'll get more people to help if they're able to look at things all together.  Are you able to access the C&P on Myheathlyvet.com?  You could then copy and paste the pertinent info here (after taking out your name, SSN, etc...).  

I'm unsure the relavant parts people need to see, could anyone advise him on that?  

The 30+ PDF files you have in separate files are a lot.  I just looked for the occupational and social impairment portion which is on PDF #2 and that wording sounds like a PTSD rating closest to 70%.

Here are the ratings for PTSD:

0% – A mental condition had been formally diagnosed, but symptoms are not severe enough either to interfere with occupational and social functioning or to require continuous medication.

10% – Occupational and social impairment due to mild or transient symptoms which decrease work efficiency and ability to perform occupational tasks only during periods of significant stress, or; symptoms controlled by continuous medication.

30% – Occupational and social impairment with occasional decrease in work efficiency and intermittent periods of inability to perform tasks (although generally functioning satisfactorily, with routine behavior, self-care, and conversation normal), due to such symptoms as: depressed mood, anxiety, suspiciousness, panic attacks (weekly or less often), chronic sleep impairment, mild memory loss (such as forgetting names, directions, recent events).

50% – Occupational and social impairment with reduced reliability and productivity due to such symptoms as: flattened affect; circumstantial, circumlocutory, or stereotyped speech (meaning one sounds like they are on speed but they are not. This is a natural and physical outward expression of a chemical imbalance in your brain. An aspect that might appear most frequent in those with TIB ); panic attacks more than once a week; difficulty in understanding complex commands; impairment of short-and long term memory (e.g., retention of only highly learned material, forgetting to complete tasks); impaired judgment; impaired abstract thinking; disturbances of motivation and mood; difficulty in establishing and maintaining effective work and social relationships. (This goes beyond hard to get along with).

70% – Occupational and social impairment, with deficiencies in most areas, such as work, school, family relations, judgment, thinking, or mood, due to such symptoms as: suicidal ideation; obsession rituals which interfere with routine activities; speech intermittently illogical, obscure, or irrelevant; near-continuous panic or depression affecting the ability to function independently, appropriately and effectively; impaired impulse control (such as unprovoked irritability with periods of violence); spatial disorientation; neglect of personal appearance and hygiene; difficulty in adapting to stressful circumstances (including work or a work like setting); inability to establish and maintain effective relationships.

100% – Total occupational and social impairment, due to such symptoms as: gross impairment of thought processes or communication; persistent delusions or hallucinations; grossly inappropriate behavior; persistent danger of hurting self or others; intermittent inability to perform activities of daily living (including maintenance of minimal personal hygiene); disorientation to time or place; memory loss for names of close relatives, own occupation, or own name.

Edited by Navy4life

I apologize Sir, my computer skills are weak at best....  My Attorney agrees with you, it also looks like Tbi, will be set at probably 30%, according to the exam.  My attorney, is also looking into back pay from the date of 1992, date of initial claim.....   Ptsd, adjustment disorder diagnosed one month after service separation at the Vet Center, here in SA..  Attorney states evidence was ignored and all claims were denied, please refer to the remand posted earlier this year.....   This will explain a lot of the shabby job done by the VA, since that date.....  1992.....

I just replied to a different post you made and didn't come up with the 30% but then again, your attorney has seen all of your evidence.