Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Got White House Hot Line Response

Rate this question

Berta

Question

VA Central called me.........

We discussed the three main parts of my letters to the President and Sec Shulman and  he said the new proposed bill regarding the appeals process contains some of my ideas I sent to POTUS and to the Secretary in February.

I have many more ideas...but this time of year I deal with so much as it is and I hope others are contacting the Hot Line with any ideas they have as to the claims process or the backlog reduction.

I have not even had a minute to read the new proposed appeals legislation....... anyone have a link????

The malpractice part........I might hear from OGC. the man from VACO was not sure how that will be handled ....and I have more evidence to prepare for that....

The complaint I made against the Director of the Buffalo VA on the hot line call.......---- I told him I will follow up on via snail mail........I am sure the Buffalo VA director is well aware of the complaint. And I have plenty of evidence.  

This is our chance to utilize the Accountability Act to i's full advantage. The VA does not know who the VA screw ups are. We all have evidence of C & P s that were incompetent. Many of us have had to pay a Real doctor to overcome them. The BVA reveals evidence of that fact.

Also the BVA reveals the lack of proper extention of our VCAA rights and  the countless remands, causing the backlog ,  mean re dos of what the VA was already paid to do right the first time.

But VA isn't going to listen just to some senior citizen civilian widow like me, living high up on the beautiful Allegheny Mountain plateau, hoping someday I can really retire from VAOLA , enjoying my farm and  surroundings, eating brownies and watching war movies and be truly done with  waiting for the VA to become equitable to every veterans and their dependents and survivors.

It will be up to veterans to change the VA....

or they wont. And VA will be Very happy to try to continue to maintain their Status Quo .

President Trump Hot Line Complaints and claims input     1-855-948-2311

GRADUATE ! Nov 2nd 2007 American Military University !

When thousands of Americans faced annihilation in the 1800s Chief

Osceola's response to his people, the Seminoles, was

simply "They(the US Army)have guns, but so do we."

Sameo to us -They (VA) have 38 CFR ,38 USC, and M21-1- but so do we.

I called them today Berta.the thing I complained about 

1.  How much time was involved in the Tim nod was put in 11-12 and time of docket 1-15.  And then we were not even notified of that until 8-15.

2.  The 280 days they tell you it takes.

3.  Examiner not following rules of diabetes training letter, in the part about diabetic nephrology.  It clearly states they can no t use a urine sample to make a diagnosis.  So where she was saying he was not dropping proteinuria and his sample was normal.  I had found a pub med article, which they used patients from va to make this assumption.  You do not always drop proteinuria in the early stages of kidney disease/ failure.   It happens mor offense in later stages.

4.  She or they did not take like his egfr or bun into account.  His egfr was 45 and his bun was high.

5  Was because the doctors statement diabetes was not worded according to what they wanted,  but meant the same thing.

6.  Was that she stated his kidney problem was probably due to htr.  When they checked and denied him for that early on.  

She did not say too much, just that someone should be calling in the next 14 days.  Hope it helps..  congradulations to you too.

Yes, you were right to complain about the Diabetes........this is what they want to know about---all types of problems we have had with the VA.

I got a very nice card from President Trump today, thanking me for the suggestions I had made for the new regulations that Congress will amend Title 38 with.

I will do a radio show when that passes into law. Thursdays show is just on the Accountability Act and it won't be boring.

GRADUATE ! Nov 2nd 2007 American Military University !

When thousands of Americans faced annihilation in the 1800s Chief

Osceola's response to his people, the Seminoles, was

simply "They(the US Army)have guns, but so do we."

Sameo to us -They (VA) have 38 CFR ,38 USC, and M21-1- but so do we.

treysnonna,  I agree Berta has done a fantastic job in helping vets, providing information and understanding claims.  However, several other individuals have also done a great job, in helping the veterans as well.  For you to have  a "dismissive" attitude to the others is just wrong, and just not right!

Just wanted to say thank you, Berta.

I'm very impressed and grateful for all the effort you have put forth.

5 hours ago, Jimmer said:

treysnonna,  I agree Berta has done a fantastic job in helping vets, providing information and understanding claims.  However, several other individuals have also done a great job, in helping the veterans as well.  For you to have  a "dismissive" attitude to the others is just wrong, and just not right!

OK, before this post goes sideways, let me say that we all should be leaning forward in the foxhole and helping other Vets and not worrying about who gets credit for what.

There are some regulars on this site that have helped many Vets and then there are the sharpshooters like myself that can only help Vets with simular issues that have simular experiences.  I think we are all trying to look out for the tripwires set out by the VA, and have a successful claim vs the VA.  I read a lot of posts that I have no clue as to what is being talked about, but I learn from you all.

And if someone wants to pat someone on the back or sing their praises, so be it.  Why go negative.

Just sayin,

Hamslice

“There is no hook my friend. There's only what we do.”  Doc Holiday