VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Trumps VA Whitehouse Hotline Experience

Rate this question

WomanMarine

Question

Curious who has called the Trump VA WH hotline?

I just realized that they are late on answering my complaint. 

It was submitted 5/10 and a response was due back in "21 business days" = 6/8 ... and nothing but 'crickets' ... 😐

I called and two weeks later I received an email from the Head of the AMC informing about my decision and how my appeal was moving on ward back to the BVA after just 5 months. Not getting sucked into that black hole for years... lol 

I called the WH VA Hotline this am, returning the call. They could not tell me anything, but texted the person that could. Within ten minutes I had a call back. 

The decision to for an early effective date and increased rating on my knee was ... all she could say was "Favorable" ... and for me to wait on the 'envelope' ... 

Could not wait ... called my DAV VSO this afternoon ... 

Well, I should know by now to never get 'too excited' about the VA ... 😞

My RAMP was for 're-evaluation' of my R knee, as that is what I was originally discharged for w/10% DoD. VA gave me 0% in 1976, but then TOTALLY removed 0% in 1980, stating I did not have a 'service-connected' injury ... This I believe is CUE ...

So VA, because I had 'two' claims for RAMP ... knee and effective date, apparently granted my R knee ... after FOUR DECADES! But failed to change my effective date.

I am guessing the VA loves me, as they don't want to let me go ... 

:/ Hmm, so now how to challenge a RAMP decision?!?

👾 🙈💀

I have called the VA Whitehouse hotline 3 times...I have been trying to get service connected disability for 28 years and each time I have called them in the last 2 months my case has been moved along. first time to get a hardship second C&P exam and the third I am waiting for a response. but its only been 3 days. So to sum things up since I have called I have gotten my exam, received a rating(even though it isn't formal yet, have to wait for DOD to sign off) and this was all done within the last couple of months so they have helped me tremendously. 

That is Good to know!